More Air Prestos?

idk if it was pposted here but somebody removed the pattern off the pink pair with acetone and they look firee

Leaning towards it. Have all the OGs still, crazy the difference two years can make :lol: I went to my spot and there were only 5 of us in line then. Still dont see yall appeal in the Multis

5 in line as in back then for the OG? Yeah that's crazy if that was it back then! I know I may be in the minority but I like the multi's this year far more than the OG. Idk what it is about em!

335D6BAB-A560-4D64-B3CD-9765C9A1823C.png
Hyped. So lucky!

Cooked the grey pair on SNKRS. App was buns and desktop was trash as usual. I can't remember which pair it was but I got a payment error for some reason, almost had one of the other 2

Cooked the pinks off Haven though. Site was too smooth

Don't think this ishh gonna turn out good

is it our fault for rushing to check out so we made sure we got a pair

or is their fault for putting the wrong damn pic ? lol
2.PNG
bro, we see pic and checkout. Or else everything is sold out, that was everyone's state of mind :rofl:

It's a win win if concpts send you yellow instead of grey or vice versa. Both are great. Unless you got that color already lol

Few things to rant about; undftd with the a-hole early drop at 8am when they said they’d drop at 9am, Took an L on SNKRS as usual. Also took an L on SS and AMA because they dropped early and I was on mobile while waiting at Kith BK. There were like 8 people in line at most. One of my friends helped me get the grey. So now I feel obligated to complete the pack but it seems pink is the harder cw to get

F3157F91-5FE0-41C7-9CC8-35227A71002F.jpeg

Last edited:
honestly, It would make the most sense to deliver whatever colorway was in the picture versus the description. Since that was everyone's target

Just copped a pink pair on the frenzy app. First time using the app and I heard it was bad so thought I was gonna take the L.

Maybe people didn't really want these or sum.

Back
Top Bottom