More Air Prestos?

Never understood that "gonna grab on sale" biz, for some shoes anyway. By the time said shoe will go on sale, im sure youre gonna want the next thing releasing anyways. Gonna wait for those to go on sale as well?

Never understood that "gonna grab on sale" biz, for some shoes anyway. By the time said shoe will go on sale, im sure youre gonna want the next thing releasing anyways. Gonna wait for those to go on sale as well?
pretty much.

Why pay $160 when they'll go on sale?

Penny 2 came out...I waited. $45 at an Outlet.

Coppers...$190 at the outlet.

Aquas...$100 at the outlet

I can still get what I want and wait for things to go on sale.

Delayed Gratification

Not everything goes on sale and if you really wanted the shoe to begin with then you woudnt wait to go on sale. By the time it goes on sale your interest may be in another shoe.

Theres some shoes you kinda like that you would wait for them to go on sale and MAYBE youll get the urge to cop em.

Then theres shoes you buy on release day cause you really like em.

Not everything goes on sale and if you really wanted the shoe to begin with then you woudnt wait to go on sale. By the time it goes on sale your interest may be in another shoe.

Theres some shoes you kinda like that you would wait for them to go on sale and MAYBE youll get the urge to cop em.

Then theres shoes you buy on release day cause you really like em.
I'm 35. I dont need any shoe the day of anymore.

That's just me though.

That's just me though.

This.

I'm 32 and 95% of my purchases are NB and Nike runners. I rarely pay retail right out the gate. There's the occasional colorway I'll be nervous about and scoop up immediately. I'm in no rush on the Flyknit Prestos. A half dozen stores in my area have them and theres no shortage online. Patience.

Last edited:

What's hard to understand? It's not about just the hype shoe of the moment. There are some shoes that well sell out within seconds or days and then there are some that will just sit and hit sales. It can be hard to work out sometimes but I can take an educated guess that this model will hit the sales rack and if so what's wrong in waiting a few months? If anything waiting a few months ensures you might actually like the shoe and not just buying it because Nike and social media are telling you that you should whist saving some money in the process

These high sock FlyKnit will only be grabbed on Sale, $79 type grab.

Only thing that's day 1 grab for me is a shoe in my size in my color at the mall I'm at right then and there, or pass until I see them again in my size while I'm at the mall.

Sales Assoc. is always quick to say "but we can order them and ship them to you for Free"

Yea no thanks, I'll be out from under the ether as soon as I leave this store without my shoe and my money still in my pocket.

Last edited:

No shots, but...

If I wait for a discount, that doesn't mean I wanted the shoe any less than someone who bought it at retail or even resell. same thing vice versa.

Last edited:

That's just me though.
truth...

You get older the thirst to be first fades quick....

Besides with price increases waiting it out just makes sense...

Presto's shouldn't cost more then $50-75 so I'm just letting the price drop back to where it should anyway...

I'm kinda surprised they didn't do a showcase or feature on the Flyknit iD's to help boost sales, $200 is pricey retail. I'd love to see the options/colors in an article.

Anyone have any idea if any of the other OG 13 colorways will be retroed?  Nike has released 7 of the 13 so far.  I've created 2 checklists 1 with the original ads for the 12 pairs that had nicknames.  the other includes all 13 OG pairs including the un named pair.

Mind you Rabid Panda never came out and was scrapped and instead the Olympic colorway was released with the same pattern just a different color upper.  there was a few sample pairs that got leaked of rabid panda but otherwise its never had an official release.  hopefully Nike releases it as a scrapped sample

So my black Roshes got destroyed and I'm looking for a new every day shoe.

Leaning towards the Triple White Prestos (lows). I'm checking online and apparently they don't come in half sizes.

I just gave my local Nike Running store a call to see if they have them in stock. They don't have a 10, but they do have a 9.5 and a 10.5.

So they do come in half sizes?

So my black Roshes got destroyed and I'm looking for a new every day shoe.

Leaning towards the Triple White Prestos (lows). I'm checking online and apparently they don't come in half sizes.

I just gave my local Nike Running store a call to see if they have them in stock. They don't have a 10, but they do have a 9.5 and a 10.5.

So they do come in half sizes?
I wear 11.5 and in the prestos that go by sizing im an 11.  u can go down a half size and be fine 

Back
Top Bottom