More Air Prestos?

Came across some grey tech packs in a medium and they're just a bit too small. Need to hunt down a large immediately.

Finally got a pair from the SNKRS restock after not being chosen on release day.
Str8 off the truck!
i thought these came with extra laces?

They do come extra laces..

I didn't see any on mine to WA state. Here is the info on their shipping page:

USA and Canada
Shipping: US$10
Free shipping: orders over US$300.
So I purchased them Saturday, used paypal, got a paypal receipt but did not receive anything from Sneakernstuff.  Was this your experience from them?

So I purchased them Saturday, used paypal, got a paypal receipt but did not receive anything from Sneakernstuff.  Was this your experience from them?
No. For me, once the transaction occurred, I received a confirmation email of my order. I received another email for SNS when they shipped it. I also received an email from FedEx with tracking information. 

SNS is slow as hell when it comes to processing but pretty decent with emails. Email them for the order status.

I'm tempted to go with a pair of ulitiies/sneaker boots this year. Sick of British weather getting in the way of my rocking. Prefer lunar AF1 boots as it stands but will see how these look in person

Got my order for SNS, shoes are great and shipping wasn't bad at all about a week.  Other than not getting an email with tracking the experience was good.

Back
Top Bottom