Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

The movie was decent, if they do actually follow through w/ a sequel, they need to stop trying to cater to casual/non-MK fans so much and keep true for the OG fans, that's the only way they can make the series palatable.

I think this would've been better served as a series since there are so many characters and backstories. The cyborg ninjas are some of my favorites and I feel like they'll rush to put them in there. And they gotta stop doing my mans Reptile like that. Keep making him an actual reptile and not the ninja.

this whole movie felt rushed. They trained for like 2 days and got their "powers?""" also, no tournament structure like the first one, which is true Mortal Kombat. The history of sub zero/scorpion was cool, really enjoyed that. Should have kept the OG Shang Tsung and Raiden to be honest. Also didnt like the fact that they invented a whole new character....lmao.

How Long before the concept of random DLC characters start making their way into these :lol:

The way dudes were calling out MK catchphrases randomly, I’m surprised Cole ain’t mumble “Toasty” for some reason before Reptile appeared at Sonya’s crib:lol:

The way dudes were calling out MK catchphrases randomly, I’m surprised Cole ain’t mumble “Toasty” for some reason before Reptile appeared at Sonya’s crib:lol:
I liked the way Reiko was "dazed" but Jax did his fatality. :lol:

1. Goro was booked to look like a sucka. A 4 armed BEAST500 year winning streak yet He smacked a REGULAR 110 lb human being (Cole's wife), they stayed down for 10 seconds and was able to start up a car as if nothing ever happened. From that point on, I knew what it was.

2. I liked that they booked Scorpion and Sub-Zero STRONG. They both looked like stars.

3. Movie was OK.

I wouldn’t be mad at the Miz playing Cage in the next one. Like I said before give me anyone over Ryan Reynolds and I’m Gucci

Still in shock they killed off Goro like that :smh:

Maybe Motaro in the sequel. Bet not be this fool again :lol:

83AC2E47-844C-49DF-9F18-0A4824EF4A22.jpeg

Liu with the room temperature flames :lol: :pimp:

Goro was basically Kimbo Slice (RIP) fightin in a backyard.

Sheeva somewhere disgusted :lol:

Way better than what I saw last night. Definitely lost me after the first Bi-Han and Hanzo fight
Which was the most disappointing. They had the story to tell right there. They then shelved it until the last 5 mins which then felt meaningless.

movie could of been better with the subtraction of 90% of what they threw in. Once raiden showed up the movie went downhill fast

:lol: Cole had to have the crap beat out of him to get his, Kano just had to have his feelings hurt.
Funny enough, the beginning of the movie showed that he got the crap beat out of him weekly yet no powers come from it :lol: and then his power Was the ability to get his *** beat :lol: terrible writing

Daniel Wu should've been Liu Kang, Stephen Amell, Katheryn Winnick, Emily Beecham all need to be cast in the next 1

Back
Top Bottom