Mos Def Signs With G.O.O.D. Music

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

I'm still confused as to what GOOD Music is though. Does it just mean that Ye looks over your album or what?

it's Kanyes' label.

this is one of the best things i've heard in a long long time. I cannot imagine what 'Ye and Mos are gonna do...

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

I'm still confused as to what GOOD Music is though. Does it just mean that Ye looks over your album or what?

it's Kanyes' label.

this is one of the best things i've heard in a long long time. I cannot imagine what 'Ye and Mos are gonna do...

my friend's fb status:

"GOOD music is becoming the Miami Heat of music, except I want them to win..."

my friend's fb status:

"GOOD music is becoming the Miami Heat of music, except I want them to win..."

Sould've signed Lupe instead...

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

from what i understand good music basically houses artists but they have to find distribution deals through various labels so for example kanye is good but he is distributed through def jam but cudi is good but its distributed from a different label.

Anyway Mos signing over there is a good look, i mean we've already seen what its done for pusha, just brings up the question as to who is the next person they are looking to acquire.

from what i understand good music basically houses artists but they have to find distribution deals through various labels so for example kanye is good but he is distributed through def jam but cudi is good but its distributed from a different label.

Anyway Mos signing over there is a good look, i mean we've already seen what its done for pusha, just brings up the question as to who is the next person they are looking to acquire.

Originally Posted by airjordan05

Perfect explanation airjordan05 
pimp.gif

DX: What about G.O.O.D Music though? What’s going on over there?

GLC: G.O.O.D Music isn’t a label for one; a lot of people have the misconception that G.O.O.D Music is a label but really it’s basically a family and like a production company. What they do is you get a distribution deal and if you’re a G.O.O.D Music artist, then you come out on G.O.O.D Music and the distribution deal. Whoever I decide to do my deal with it will be through G.O.O.D Music because I’m a G.O.O.D Music artist.

I need some new Mos Def in my library ASAP

Perfect explanation airjordan05 
pimp.gif

DX: What about G.O.O.D Music though? What’s going on over there?

GLC: G.O.O.D Music isn’t a label for one; a lot of people have the misconception that G.O.O.D Music is a label but really it’s basically a family and like a production company. What they do is you get a distribution deal and if you’re a G.O.O.D Music artist, then you come out on G.O.O.D Music and the distribution deal. Whoever I decide to do my deal with it will be through G.O.O.D Music because I’m a G.O.O.D Music artist.

I need some new Mos Def in my library ASAP

sounds like a wu-tang/dipset/d-block deal

Back
Top Bottom