Most dominant movie character vol. untouchable

Maximus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Only reason he died is because Joaquin Phoenix poisoned him.

Coulda swore he stabbed dude, i'm going with the blue guy from WatchMen... dude can hit multiple biddies at the same damn time

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

Coulda swore he stabbed dude, i'm going with the blue guy from WatchMen... dude can hit multiple biddies at the same damn time

I figured the sword he stabbed him with had poison on it... Or did he bleed to death? I mean he even said to cover up the wound before that final fight so he couldn't have bled to death.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

I figured the sword he stabbed him with had poison on it... Or did he bleed to death? I mean he even said to cover up the wound before that final fight so he couldn't have bled to death.

ever heard of internal bleeding...knife to the lung, kidney, or liver and you're gonna die back then regardless if everyone sees a big puddle or not

def did not poison him...dude stabbed him in the kidney....SMILE FOR ME NOW BROTHER

Oh **%% you guys are right. I just rewatched that part and **%% was pretty deep. I remembered differently
laugh.gif

Crixus from Spartacus
post-107385-1319378866.jpg

Crixus_685x385.jpg

Wrath from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Fullmetal_Alchemist_-_57_-_Large_21.jpg

Father from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Brotherhood61.jpg

568219.jpg

Hulk in anything he has been in.
He can not be beat, he just gets tired of pounding on people and then he bounces

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

How you gonna have Crixus but not my son Gannicus

I don't even know who that is. Is that one of the twin brothers? I'm still on season 1.

You're gonna have to define dominant....I can name a couple superhero/comic characters that ain't going (blue guy from Watchmen, Hulk, Phoenix), historical bad %%@+%(Maximus, Mr. 300 Leonidas), martial artists (Jason Bourne, Taken guy, Tony Jaa in the Protector, Jet Li in The One) or smart n****s (Marlo Stanfield, John Travolta in Swordfish, guy in Inside Man)

BrolyLSSJ.jpg

Your character can't destroy entire planets with a snap of a finger, though.

Back
Top Bottom