Most Durable Jordans of all time?

From people actually being able to wear them after several years of non wear are the og 1's and retros. They could be deadstock and still be wearable after 25 years, if I am not mistaken. Those Rubber Midsoles are tanks

From people actually being able to wear them after several years of non wear are the og 1's and retros. They could be deadstock and still be wearable after 25 years, if I am not mistaken. Those Rubber Midsoles are tanks

For me, it's got to be the 1's and XIII's.
Let's face it, Jordan 1's is the very first Jordan shoe, and they're still seling DS pairs in ebay now, so no doubt that's the most durable Jordans of all time!
But I remember my cousin in Vancouver rocking the White & Red XIII's now.
My grandfather who does collect Jordan since he was young, said he used to own that XIII.
He bought it back in 1997 and it's still alive 'til now. He can't wait to buy the new retro of the White & Red XIII coming out this coming December 2010!

For me, it's got to be the 1's and XIII's.
Let's face it, Jordan 1's is the very first Jordan shoe, and they're still seling DS pairs in ebay now, so no doubt that's the most durable Jordans of all time!
But I remember my cousin in Vancouver rocking the White & Red XIII's now.
My grandfather who does collect Jordan since he was young, said he used to own that XIII.
He bought it back in 1997 and it's still alive 'til now. He can't wait to buy the new retro of the White & Red XIII coming out this coming December 2010!

Back
Top Bottom