Most Embarrasing Intoxication Story?

Mannn, so last night was this huge Househead picnic in Chicago and it was my first time goin with my pops whose's really into house music....

I just turned 21 this past Wednesday, so of course I'm anticipating throwing some drinks back with the old folks.
Long story short I end up completed wasted and sick, hurl chunks not only on various parts of my own body, but over a good amount of catered food, my dad's old HS friend, and while in the back seat of our car on the way home, I made a failed attempt to spew my contents inside a gatorade bottle....

Obviously sleep last night was non existent and my head is destroyed right now.....and my mama is quite pissed.
Def aint going to be sippin on anything for a while....

So, I know yall NTers get ratchett too....who else got stories?

Mannn, so last night was this huge Househead picnic in Chicago and it was my first time goin with my pops whose's really into house music....

I just turned 21 this past Wednesday, so of course I'm anticipating throwing some drinks back with the old folks.
Long story short I end up completed wasted and sick, hurl chunks not only on various parts of my own body, but over a good amount of catered food, my dad's old HS friend, and while in the back seat of our car on the way home, I made a failed attempt to spew my contents inside a gatorade bottle....

Obviously sleep last night was non existent and my head is destroyed right now.....and my mama is quite pissed.
Def aint going to be sippin on anything for a while....

So, I know yall NTers get ratchett too....who else got stories?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Your DAD is into house music?  Damn.

I keep forgetting....

1990-was-20-years-ago.jpg

chicago house been out since the late 70s early 80s.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Your DAD is into house music?  Damn.

I keep forgetting....

1990-was-20-years-ago.jpg

chicago house been out since the late 70s early 80s.

Back
Top Bottom