Most embarrassing thing thats happened to you vol. w/e

During a highschool basketball game in like the 11th grade ( hope it wasnt my senior year), I made an attempt to intercept a pass from the opposing team. Some how I ended up getting undercut and landed on my hip...I screamed....and yelled...the gym got silent and I was still yelling. People in the stands were like

I realized that I could hear myself yelling and my coach had to bail me out by picking me up off the court.

laugh.gif

I look back on this like
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

*waits for did not read

During a highschool basketball game in like the 11th grade ( hope it wasnt my senior year), I made an attempt to intercept a pass from the opposing team. Some how I ended up getting undercut and landed on my hip...I screamed....and yelled...the gym got silent and I was still yelling. People in the stands were like

I realized that I could hear myself yelling and my coach had to bail me out by picking me up off the court.

laugh.gif

I look back on this like
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

*waits for did not read

I was eating a big plate of food literally infront of a group of girls. -NO SIMP- and i was nervous. i dropped my plate all over my jeans and shoes in some ones living room. yea such is life,

I was eating a big plate of food literally infront of a group of girls. -NO SIMP- and i was nervous. i dropped my plate all over my jeans and shoes in some ones living room. yea such is life,

Most recent in the winter it was snowing and I had on my Space Jams and I went to jump over a mound of snow you know when the plow goes down the street the mound between the street and the sidewalk and I slipped and landed in the snow my work clothes were soaked and my phones which were in my hands thank God no one saw

Most recent in the winter it was snowing and I had on my Space Jams and I went to jump over a mound of snow you know when the plow goes down the street the mound between the street and the sidewalk and I slipped and landed in the snow my work clothes were soaked and my phones which were in my hands thank God no one saw

When I was like 11 we were at a church convention... Adventist from all around the world were there...I come prancing out the bathroom with my dress tucked inside my stockings and panties...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

When I was like 11 we were at a church convention... Adventist from all around the world were there...I come prancing out the bathroom with my dress tucked inside my stockings and panties...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

completely screwed up on a solo presentation to a small group of people...*$%% haunts me, i swear...i could def do it now, but i can't go back 

Drooled on a girl during sex twice.

One of those times I was completely sober.
30t6p3b.gif

Also, being walked in on by BOTH parents.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I got a few.

One that sticks out is a time I was in the 7th grade and and I was running from this dude who was trying to hit me with a shaving cream pie. So I was running around the and decided to run through the bushes. I didnt know that they had put up chains to make sure people werent cutting through that area. So I ran full speed into the chain that was thigh height. I broke the chain, ripped my pants and landed in the dirt right in the middle of the court yard during break. 
30t6p3b.gif

I got a few.

One that sticks out is a time I was in the 7th grade and and I was running from this dude who was trying to hit me with a shaving cream pie. So I was running around the and decided to run through the bushes. I didnt know that they had put up chains to make sure people werent cutting through that area. So I ran full speed into the chain that was thigh height. I broke the chain, ripped my pants and landed in the dirt right in the middle of the court yard during break. 
30t6p3b.gif

completely screwed up on a solo presentation to a small group of people...*$%% haunts me, i swear...i could def do it now, but i can't go back 

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember that "smell my fingers bro" moment when you came running up to my house 

Originally Posted by soltheman

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember that "smell my fingers bro" moment when you came running up to my house 

i was living with my ex at this time and she had her own place. her father came to visit from pr and stayed with us for a week. one day i woke up early and asked her to perform her duty as a woman on me with her mouth. so shes kinda shook with her dad sleeping in the room next door,so i say lets go to the bathroom.so in there im sitting on the toilet and she is on her knees doing a great job and her dad walks into the bathroom as sees his dauther on her knees with meat in her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom