Most embarrassing thing thats happened to you vol. w/e

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

when i was a sophmore in highschool i was around 5'8'' and could grab rim. (not easily). so thinking i was some hot shot in our summer league at gonzaga university i go up to dunk the ball and hit front bottom rim and fall flat on my back. i get up and my team mates are looking at me like
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
. i just wanted to run away.

also in sixth grade at some school bbq i was shootin hoops with the homies eating a hot dog when the whole thing just slips down my mouth (pause). teacher came and tried doing some Heimlich maneuver but it wouldnt work. that @$#! was stuck. so they call 911 and the ambulance comes and puts me on a stretcher and takes me to the hospital. my parents still laugh at me for it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Freshman year my roommate had to deal with all of my shenanigans. So i had brought back my homegirl to the place and she had just got into a fight with her mans and what not. So we are hanging out and whatever and she said she didnt wan't to sleep alone tonight.  So i hit her with the we can cuddle but we would have to sleep head to toe. She said nah face to face and you know what happened nex't  'brown chicken brown cow'. So the next night we threw a party in our place and she was there and what not and +%%+ was cool. I'm done for the night and was drunk and was taking a nap when i feel someone above me. i open my eyes and its homegirls man right above me. Dude gives me the 
indifferent.gif
 and says i know what you did. Im in the bed like 
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
 what do you mean? dude walks to the door and says bros before %%#%.  Never been that shook before. Make matters even worse homegirl is now banging my roommate from freshman year.

Freshman year my roommate had to deal with all of my shenanigans. So i had brought back my homegirl to the place and she had just got into a fight with her mans and what not. So we are hanging out and whatever and she said she didnt wan't to sleep alone tonight.  So i hit her with the we can cuddle but we would have to sleep head to toe. She said nah face to face and you know what happened nex't  'brown chicken brown cow'. So the next night we threw a party in our place and she was there and what not and +%%+ was cool. I'm done for the night and was drunk and was taking a nap when i feel someone above me. i open my eyes and its homegirls man right above me. Dude gives me the 
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
 what do you mean? dude walks to the door and says bros before %%#%.  Never been that shook before. Make matters even worse homegirl is now banging my roommate from freshman year.

Originally Posted by INS

Freshman year my roommate had to deal with all of my shenanigans. So i had brought back my homegirl to the place and she had just got into a fight with her mans and what not. So we are hanging out and whatever and she said she didnt wan't to sleep alone tonight.  So i hit her with the we can cuddle but we would have to sleep head to toe. She said nah face to face and you know what happened nex't  'brown chicken brown cow'. So the next night we threw a party in our place and she was there and what not and %@## was cool. I'm done for the night and was drunk and was taking a nap when i feel someone above me. i open my eyes and its homegirls man right above me. Dude gives me the 
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
 what do you mean? dude walks to the door and says bros before !!@%.  Never been that shook before. Make matters even worse homegirl is now banging my roommate from freshman year.

roll.gif
@ me reading it in the voice and everythang

Originally Posted by INS

Freshman year my roommate had to deal with all of my shenanigans. So i had brought back my homegirl to the place and she had just got into a fight with her mans and what not. So we are hanging out and whatever and she said she didnt wan't to sleep alone tonight.  So i hit her with the we can cuddle but we would have to sleep head to toe. She said nah face to face and you know what happened nex't  'brown chicken brown cow'. So the next night we threw a party in our place and she was there and what not and %@## was cool. I'm done for the night and was drunk and was taking a nap when i feel someone above me. i open my eyes and its homegirls man right above me. Dude gives me the 
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
 what do you mean? dude walks to the door and says bros before !!@%.  Never been that shook before. Make matters even worse homegirl is now banging my roommate from freshman year.

roll.gif
@ me reading it in the voice and everythang

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

First game of junior year of varsity basketball, I check in and within the first minute of the game I'm running on a fast break and slip on some water that was left on the court while having the ball passed at me at the same exact time. I get hit in the head by the bounce pass and end up spraining my shooting wrist from trying to break the fail. I was out for the rest of the season but the craziest thing was the crowd looking at me like I had got shot.
SPRAIN your wrist the FIRST game of the year, and its a season ending injury?

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

First game of junior year of varsity basketball, I check in and within the first minute of the game I'm running on a fast break and slip on some water that was left on the court while having the ball passed at me at the same exact time. I get hit in the head by the bounce pass and end up spraining my shooting wrist from trying to break the fail. I was out for the rest of the season but the craziest thing was the crowd looking at me like I had got shot.
SPRAIN your wrist the FIRST game of the year, and its a season ending injury?

Back
Top Bottom