Most embarrassing thing thats happened to you vol. w/e

i was living with my ex at this time and she had her own place. her father came to visit from pr and stayed with us for a week. one day i woke up early and asked her to perform her duty as a woman on me with her mouth. so shes kinda shook with her dad sleeping in the room next door,so i say lets go to the bathroom.so in there im sitting on the toilet and she is on her knees doing a great job and her dad walks into the bathroom as sees his dauther on her knees with meat in her mouth.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! **FACE PALM** you won...If i was her Id be on suicide watch after that lol...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! **FACE PALM** you won...If i was her Id be on suicide watch after that lol...

In like 7th grade I was on the school basketball team... and on the tip off I get the ball and rush down the court for a layup, feelin' myself hardbody... I wondered why no one was guarding me, til they blew the whistle and I saw 2 points on the board for the visiting team. I WAS DISAPPOINT and EMBARRASS.

In like 7th grade I was on the school basketball team... and on the tip off I get the ball and rush down the court for a layup, feelin' myself hardbody... I wondered why no one was guarding me, til they blew the whistle and I saw 2 points on the board for the visiting team. I WAS DISAPPOINT and EMBARRASS.

when your with a fat chick and your jimmy wont get hard. talk about a mood killer. literally

when your with a fat chick and your jimmy wont get hard. talk about a mood killer. literally

Freshman year of college at orientation me and my roomate meet these 3 girls that were bad...they told us to come eat with them afterwards in the cafeteria...So we gettin our diddy bop on thinkin we doing it baggin chicks early...we get there and end up eating together right beside the girls ( just me and my roomate) cuz it was already other dudes there eating with the chicks and it wont no seats left
30t6p3b.gif
....akward as hell

Freshman year of college at orientation me and my roomate meet these 3 girls that were bad...they told us to come eat with them afterwards in the cafeteria...So we gettin our diddy bop on thinkin we doing it baggin chicks early...we get there and end up eating together right beside the girls ( just me and my roomate) cuz it was already other dudes there eating with the chicks and it wont no seats left
30t6p3b.gif
....akward as hell

Originally Posted by hymen man

omg im dying 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

omg im dying 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I made a thread on NT asking for friends
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whenever i present something in front a bunch of people, i get mad nervous and start to stutter
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
I feel mad dumb after.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I made a thread on NT asking for friends
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whenever i present something in front a bunch of people, i get mad nervous and start to stutter
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
I feel mad dumb after.

i spelled suspensions instead of suspicions and then spelled it wrong a second time, attempting to defend my word usage only to realize "oh damn I obliterated that word." smh

i spelled suspensions instead of suspicions and then spelled it wrong a second time, attempting to defend my word usage only to realize "oh damn I obliterated that word." smh

i always get red in front of class when i get called on without being prepared
Senior year of high school i messed up the pledge of allegiance in front of the 8th grade parents for orientation it was terrible

i always get red in front of class when i get called on without being prepared
Senior year of high school i messed up the pledge of allegiance in front of the 8th grade parents for orientation it was terrible

Originally Posted by dunks87

my patna dunks

Originally Posted by dunks87

my patna dunks

jr high school football...

first time on the field

lines up thinking it's our ball and we're on offense....me thinking i'm a receiver.

Quarterback on other team get's the ball to throw it off

I run in the opposite direction (i'm in the corner back position mind you) while the play is behind me........

class mates and half the school is in the stands witnessing this........

mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

only thing that didn't make me feel super bad was because the dude I supposed to have been checking didn't grab that ball and make a touchdown...heck the QB didn't even throw to his way.

jr high school football...

first time on the field

lines up thinking it's our ball and we're on offense....me thinking i'm a receiver.

Quarterback on other team get's the ball to throw it off

I run in the opposite direction (i'm in the corner back position mind you) while the play is behind me........

class mates and half the school is in the stands witnessing this........

mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

only thing that didn't make me feel super bad was because the dude I supposed to have been checking didn't grab that ball and make a touchdown...heck the QB didn't even throw to his way.

Back
Top Bottom