Most embarrassing thing thats happened to you vol. w/e

Originally Posted by stand4something

Junior high parent teacher conference, swag to the minimal cuz mom dukes was around. Seen shorty i was feelin with her mom which forced me to turn the swag to the max, moms peeped the swagger increase and gave me a tyson right hook in front of everyone and told me "worry bout yo damn school work and not these fast !*# lil girls!" Ill never forget that day.

She punched you?!
eek.gif
roll.gif

Junior high parent teacher conference, swag to the minimal cuz mom dukes was around. Seen shorty i was feelin with her mom which forced me to turn the swag to the max, moms peeped the swagger increase and gave me a tyson right hook in front of everyone and told me "worry bout yo damn school work and not these fast !*# lil girls!" Ill never forget that day.

She punched you?!
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

She punched you?!
eek.gif
roll.gif

With the force of darth vader..

She punched you?!
eek.gif
roll.gif

9th grade...Chemistry...I was having one the the best sleeps ever, until the decreased noise in the classroom caused me to look up and see my father standing in the front of the class next to the teacher with the most evil stoneface ever.

9th grade...Chemistry...I was having one the the best sleeps ever, until the decreased noise in the classroom caused me to look up and see my father standing in the front of the class next to the teacher with the most evil stoneface ever.

oh man so many funny things on this thread

ok so i was in australia on tour, we've gone out to this backpackers club, repping the rugby jersey and the kilt and the ladies are flat out loving it.
A few beers are partaken and pretty early doors this flat out model decides she's taking me home to hers. Blonde althletic 6ft DDs way out of my then league. So we're back at hers things are getting pretty hot and heavy ,we get down to the serious action and this girl is as tight as anything and i'm thinking oh shi!! i'm going off here rather sooner than i'd like. Anyway not wishing to disapoint the lady i pull out grasping my right hamstring screaming crrrrraaaaaaammmmmmpppppp!!!!!! and sploosh in my kilt. The "cramp" took about 20 minutes to subside and then i got back down to business but my kilt was foosty for the rest of the tour till i could get it home and get it drycleaned

ok so i was in australia on tour, we've gone out to this backpackers club, repping the rugby jersey and the kilt and the ladies are flat out loving it.
A few beers are partaken and pretty early doors this flat out model decides she's taking me home to hers. Blonde althletic 6ft DDs way out of my then league. So we're back at hers things are getting pretty hot and heavy ,we get down to the serious action and this girl is as tight as anything and i'm thinking oh shi!! i'm going off here rather sooner than i'd like. Anyway not wishing to disapoint the lady i pull out grasping my right hamstring screaming crrrrraaaaaaammmmmmpppppp!!!!!! and sploosh in my kilt. The "cramp" took about 20 minutes to subside and then i got back down to business but my kilt was foosty for the rest of the tour till i could get it home and get it drycleaned

She punched you?!

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

She punched you?!

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

Sounds like ducktales but
laugh.gif
nonetheless.

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

Sounds like ducktales but
laugh.gif
nonetheless.

Junior high parent teacher conference, swag to the minimal cuz mom dukes was around. Seen shorty i was feelin with her mom which forced me to turn the swag to the max, moms peeped the swagger increase and gave me a tyson right hook in front of everyone and told me "worry bout yo damn school work and not these fast %*# lil girls!" Ill never forget that day.

Winner

Junior high parent teacher conference, swag to the minimal cuz mom dukes was around. Seen shorty i was feelin with her mom which forced me to turn the swag to the max, moms peeped the swagger increase and gave me a tyson right hook in front of everyone and told me "worry bout yo damn school work and not these fast %*# lil girls!" Ill never forget that day.

Winner

She punched you?!
eek.gif
roll.gif

YO!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She punched you?!
eek.gif
roll.gif

YO!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

In kindergarten each classroom had a toilet.
I went to the bathroom and took a big *%+ crap. I then realize, I don't know how to wipe. So I'm like "I'm screwed." About 20 mins later the teacher, and family friend knocks on the door and shouts "are you okay?" and I'm like "yo, I dont know how to clean my *%+." She proceeds to come in and wipe my *%+. Never spoke of it again till a couple months ago.
Now that I think about it, assuming other teachers have done this, teachers deserve to be paid much more for all their work.

Also in 8th grade at the end of this super long journey from this school with all of my friends (known most since K). We go on this camp for like 3 days I think. The teachers always bring alumni from our middle school for a day to talk to us about high school for like an hour. One of the girls was the teachers daughter and she was bad
devil.gif
(the mom/teacher was a milf too). I showed up late because I was in the cabin taking a massive dookie. One of those where you keep wiping and wiping and wiping etc. (hate those) so everybody is over there already talking to the high schoolers. My teacher, now buddy goes and looks for me and as soon as he enters the cabin he says "Holy $*@$ %## is that smell!" and Im like "+%$% you, gotta do what you gotta do." I finish up and show up to this Q&A session like 25 mins late. incredibly embarrassing.

In kindergarten each classroom had a toilet.
I went to the bathroom and took a big *%+ crap. I then realize, I don't know how to wipe. So I'm like "I'm screwed." About 20 mins later the teacher, and family friend knocks on the door and shouts "are you okay?" and I'm like "yo, I dont know how to clean my *%+." She proceeds to come in and wipe my *%+. Never spoke of it again till a couple months ago.
Now that I think about it, assuming other teachers have done this, teachers deserve to be paid much more for all their work.

Also in 8th grade at the end of this super long journey from this school with all of my friends (known most since K). We go on this camp for like 3 days I think. The teachers always bring alumni from our middle school for a day to talk to us about high school for like an hour. One of the girls was the teachers daughter and she was bad
devil.gif
(the mom/teacher was a milf too). I showed up late because I was in the cabin taking a massive dookie. One of those where you keep wiping and wiping and wiping etc. (hate those) so everybody is over there already talking to the high schoolers. My teacher, now buddy goes and looks for me and as soon as he enters the cabin he says "Holy $*@$ %## is that smell!" and Im like "+%$% you, gotta do what you gotta do." I finish up and show up to this Q&A session like 25 mins late. incredibly embarrassing.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

when i was a sophmore in highschool i was around 5'8'' and could grab rim. (not easily). so thinking i was some hot shot in our summer league at gonzaga university i go up to dunk the ball and hit front bottom rim and fall flat on my back. i get up and my team mates are looking at me like
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
. i just wanted to run away.

also in sixth grade at some school bbq i was shootin hoops with the homies eating a hot dog when the whole thing just slips down my mouth (pause). teacher came and tried doing some Heimlich maneuver but it wouldnt work. that @$#! was stuck. so they call 911 and the ambulance comes and puts me on a stretcher and takes me to the hospital. my parents still laugh at me for it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom