Most memorable kicks you had as a kid | Vol. This bouta be interesting...

View media item 2456553T Mac's, age 7. I have a pic of me wearing these at my grandparents house if i come across it ill post it on NT. This is as far back as i can remember. Theres a pic of me wearing a pair of Griffey 3's on NT at a year old but i cant remember that far And i neeed these to retro.
View media item 2456559Bron 2's, age 9. i didnt know what these were at the time and i hardly knew who LBJ was as a player but my unc put me on game with these. Got em in '06.
View media item 2456560Vick 3's, age 9. My folks got me these when i was playing peewee football.. And before i got them i was playing in the lebrons. Seeing that they retro'd last year and still on shelves right now shows me that i still got a good chance at getting a pair. And maybe then the price will drop to $40
View media item 2456563Wades, age 11. I remember i got these and i didnt think much of em. Then i ended up hating them because of how tight they gotten on my feet and the little pull tab would dig into my achilles
View media item 2456566Steel 10's, age 13. They werent my first pair of J's but they were my first pair of retros. i had the '05 pair in which my unc gave me (tbh he got me all the other kicks except the Vicks) i had no idea what they were until one of my bros told me and what colorway. so these basically got me into the sneaker culture. i wore em from 8th grade til 10th when i traded them for a pair of griffeys :smh: .... Thats my starting five.

I had these as a hand me down and they were in a girl size. I cleaned them **** up tho....i even scrubbed the bottoms. I was at least 8 yrs old.

b36a98fd6f4cbe1d990fda1559a35bbd.jpg

Last edited:
First Jordans white/blue
I was a size 6 in elementary(1st or 2nd grade) while all the other kids had to rock "SKY Jordan's" I was stunting with the Air's :smokin
View media item 2456587
Besides those I would say
Stan Smith's,Cement Jordan 4's, & Air Max 95's.
Those all had the hugest impact on me as a kid.

OG T-Mac 1s in the black and blue colorway first shoe I bought with my own money sophomore year in high school

Wanted these back in the gap, glad i never got em.

latrell-sprewell-dada-sneakers-retro-2017-0.gif
...... I dont know why these were even a thing :x i remember they were talking about bringing them back last year. Needa leave em in coach carter days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom