Most memorable kicks you had as a kid | Vol. This bouta be interesting...

been waiting for these to retro for sooooooo long 
tired.gif

Whatever Jordan's​ came out in 93, the shoes Pippen wore in 96 with AIR on the sides (would wear these now), some blue black and white Jumpmans from like 97, some black and red And1's in 99, the white black and red Rodman Converse in 98, and these black and lime green Jordan Trunners in 2000. Was surprised at how good those felt running in.

Went back and got some T-Macs a couple years ago cause I never had them in HS. Want to get Payton's Gloves since I never had those either.

Last edited:
:pimp: the mention of "sky jordans" back when you could cop mikes in JCPenney and ****. :lol:

4c02d7da36850e34922dfdca00135a93.jpg

'93...I was 7-8, I had mikes and other kicks before but these were the first the pair I asked for and remember EVERYBODY having em. Mobbin to school the first day we were deep and everybody had these on feet, elementary kids, middle school kids..,high school kids the d-boys...etc. this is when I really fell in love and started paying attention to sneakers.

8be4641eadffc5438ca3cb4fe009dd68.jpg

I remember having breds and a lil potna of mine had these, liked em so much, I'd switch with him at school. Got my own pair after PAC died and he had em on in the AEOM booklet.

:pimp: the mention of "sky jordans" back when you could cop mikes in JCPenney and ****. :lol:

4c02d7da36850e34922dfdca00135a93.jpg

'93...I was 7-8, I had mikes and other kicks before but these were the first the pair I asked for and remember EVERYBODY having em. Mobbin to school the first day we were deep and everybody had these on feet, elementary kids, middle school kids..,high school kids the d-boys...etc. this is when I really fell in love and started paying attention to sneakers.

You RE-ing up on this years release?

8be4641eadffc5438ca3cb4fe009dd68.jpg

I remember having breds and a lil potna of mine had these, liked em so much, I'd switch with him at school. Got my own pair after PAC died and he had em on in the AEOM booklet.
Grant hills are iconic
View media item 2456635 View media item 2456634View media item 2456636View media item 2456641Its crazy he actually wore those 9's in like 3 or 4 other photos

Last edited:
Reebok-Question-Mid-1.jpg

Took me awhile to afford these but was super happy when I got them. Iverson is my favorite player of all time

Last edited:
I loved my Black LeBron 2s for hoopin & I remember saving my lunch money for the 17s haha the case had me like [emoji]128526[/emoji] in middle school!

Anyone had one of these pairs? Brings back some great memories.

Last edited:
Thread making me feel old as **** :smh:

Nike just about had air when I was a youngster :lol:

Dada spinners :rofl:

Grant hill joints :pimp: I had some of those. They're up there on my personal list.

I had a pair of basic *** black nike's too. That started the brainwashing that persists to this day :lol: |I

After backtracking, I realized I actually had both of these Rodman shoes :lol:
BbsImg14079348556320_555*356.jpg

aHR0cDovL3NvbGVjb2xsZWN0b3IuY29tL21lZGlhL3UvaW1hZ2VzLzE5OTctY29udmVyc2UtYWxsLXN0YXItOTEtMDEuSlBH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom