most random question a stranger has asked you?

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by doosta45

Jillian808 wrote:

Are your boobs fake? or Where did you get your boobs done at?
nerd.gif
This is her:

rmur1k.png

No I didn't save the picture
laugh.gif
. I remember the thread where you posted it and went back.

Just thought I would say hello...
sick.gif
angles girl
sick.gif

paper bag status More pics?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last Monday (first day of class)...I'm walking to my car just to grab a few things since I hadn't moved everything into my crib yet, a random whitedude pulls up in a new F150 on 22s' and dude says...

Him: Say bro you smoke?
Me: Nawwww, why was up?
**I start to walk to his truck window**
Him: **Shows his piece already filled a bowl of that killa**I was just lookin for someone to blow w/ be4 class
Me: Awready, I'll smoke that w/ you.
laugh.gif

Him: So you do smoke? Aight, get in bro

And I don't have class on Monday so it was a good way to start my day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Last Monday (first day of class)...I'm walking to my car just to grab a few things since I hadn't moved everything into my crib yet, a random white dude pulls up in a new F150 on 22s' and dude says...

Him: **Shows his piece already filled a bowl of that killa**I was just lookin for someone to blow w/ be4 class
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn I love when you come across people doin random acts of kindness. That seems to happen quite a bit in college.

My 2nd year in school I was living in the dorms and had a room on the ground floor. Me and my roommate had a nitrous tank that year (bad idea... but fun). One night while waitin for some of our other dudes to roll by and pick us up to head out to a party, we decide to get a headstart on the nitrous. Now anitrous tank (or any other pressurized gas tank) makes a pretty distinct sound. So I am sittin at my desk, mid-balloon when someone knocks on my window. Ipull open the curtain and there is some random %%#%+#%! who asks "hey man, you guys got a nos tank in there?" (never thought i'd everhear that from a random stranger)I start laughin and say, "eh dude come around to the front and I'll get the door for you." Kid walks in,introduced himself, we hand him a balloon and he pulls up a seat. My roommate and I were slangin other stuff at the time, so we tell the kid "hey, thefirst 5 balloons are on me, after that you pay as you go... cool?" He sits down, dusts 5 balloons, then reaches for his wallet. He takes balloons untilhe taps out his cash. I tell him thanks for stoppin by and show him the door.

That same year my roommate ran into another strange "good samaratan" situation with a stranger. We typically just smoke cigs/buds in the room causewe didn't care, but on this day my boy felt like he wanted to go outside and get some air. While he was out there, he see's this dude walkin out ofthe dorm with a baby. Not sure how they started to strikeup a conversation but my boy asks the guy "hey you wanna smoke this j with me?" Dude getsexcited and says "yea man! hold up a sec, lemme go put my baby in the car right quick" (Father of the Year).

random dude i ran into after a party was askin to borrow my phone, he said "here's my schedule for collateral, that way you know i cant run off withyour phone"
i just gave him the
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by goukiteg

I was in high school and the school janitor walks up to me and asks what I would rather have, unlimited gold or unlimited time.
dude..that might have been your chance to get rich/live forever. I bet he was a leprechaun.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Last Monday (first day of class)...I'm walking to my car just to grab a few things since I hadn't moved everything into my crib yet, a random white dude pulls up in a new F150 on 22s' and dude says...

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn I love when you come across people doin random acts of kindness. That seems to happen quite a bit in college.

My 2nd year in school I was living in the dorms and had a room on the ground floor. Me and my roommate had a nitrous tank that year (bad idea... but fun). One night while waitin for some of our other dudes to roll by and pick us up to head out to a party, we decide to get a headstart on the nitrous. Now a nitrous tank (or any other pressurized gas tank) makes a pretty distinct sound. So I am sittin at my desk, mid-balloon when someone knocks on my window. I pull open the curtain and there is some random %%#%+#%! who asks "hey man, you guys got a nos tank in there?" (never thought i'd ever hear that from a random stranger)I start laughin and say, "eh dude come around to the front and I'll get the door for you." Kid walks in, introduced himself, we hand him a balloon and he pulls up a seat. My roommate and I were slangin other stuff at the time, so we tell the kid "hey, the first 5 balloons are on me, after that you pay as you go... cool?" He sits down, dusts 5 balloons, then reaches for his wallet. He takes balloons until he taps out his cash. I tell him thanks for stoppin by and show him the door.

That same year my roommate ran into another strange "good samaratan" situation with a stranger. We typically just smoke cigs/buds in the room cause we didn't care, but on this day my boy felt like he wanted to go outside and get some air. While he was out there, he see's this dude walkin out of the dorm with a baby. Not sure how they started to strikeup a conversation but my boy asks the guy "hey you wanna smoke this j with me?" Dude gets excited and says "yea man! hold up a sec, lemme go put my baby in the car right quick" (Father of the Year).

eek.gif
roll.gif

^ not sure if there was any truth to it (but I dont know why dude would lie since the team sucked balls) but he told my boy that he was the starting PG of theschool basketball team (Cal State Long Beach 1999-00)

Originally Posted by sam206

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

today I was walking to one of my classes and some dude asks me:

kid in astros hat: "what up bruh where's the dro at?"

me: what?

kid in astros hat: (makes a smoking motion with his hand) where the dro at?

me:
grin.gif
kept on walking.

so this left me thinking, do I look like a pothead or what?
laugh.gif
same thing happened to me but I was at McDonalds
I wasn't confused by the question so much. I was more confused why he was asking me in front of like 6-7 other peeps walking by. He askedreal loud too so everyone could hear in the middle of the courtyard.
laugh.gif
that's what really made it random and awkward.

This one girl called me over thinkin i would get her number> She asked can i throw some trash away for her. I have her the
indifferent.gif
, a finger, and a few words.SMH had me hella pissed all day

i had a random girl at 8am come up to my car window (i was at a red light) asking for a ride

i told her i had work and she kept naggin tellin me shes stranded and what not...i just got a bunch of change and gave it to her
laugh.gif

i also remember when i was about 8 or 9 i was riding my back and some dude asked me where he can find weed...i was a bit shaken up and just pointed him to thedirection
laugh.gif

It happe to me today by downtown market near blondies. I was walking up. N I spotted a dude that was trying to sell his cd, so in my mind I said NOOOOO'not this ishh again! As I get closer, dude is all hollering ay cuzzo ay cuzzo! I just keep walking n out of nowhere he has the nerve to say YOU P%*#y A#$Ninja! Haahah I kept walking. Or I would of missed the bus.

I was walking in the mall then this nasty random chick comes up to me:

Her: Can you drive me home?
Me:
indifferent.gif
I don't drive (my lanyard with my keys attached is fullyexposed hanging off my neck)
Her: Oh...
(5 second pause)
I slowly take two steps back turn around and walk away.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

when i got car-jacked...

robber: aye, you got a gun for sale?
me:
laugh.gif
naw homie.
robber: oh, SAY B**** A** N****! {pulls out gun}
me:
frown.gif
what?
robber: AY MAYNE!
me: huh?
robber: QUIT PLAYING WITH ME AND GIVE ME THE KEYS!
me: you dont need no keys
about a 10 second pause.....
robber: {polite voice} so umm does that mean i can just crank it up and get away?

i'll die before i let somebody take something from me again...gettin robbed by a {{}} A** N**** was so stupid of me.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom