Most Random Thing You Have Said/Done While Drunk

halloween, i went as harry potter. told this chick i spoke parsel tongue and im like hey ill show you right here. and i said "we are gonna F tonight." obviously she understood me and didnt like that to much. lolz

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

Lol recently I went from the club and straight to denny's....ordered my food then walked towards the bathroom but instead went into the kitchen and started flipping eggs and pancakes, then got thrown out, def bout that party life lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hope you had that chef hat on...

Originally Posted by jaysfiend23

Lol recently I went from the club and straight to denny's....ordered my food then walked towards the bathroom but instead went into the kitchen and started flipping eggs and pancakes, then got thrown out, def bout that party life lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hope you had that chef hat on...

On the way to a bar after pre-gaming, I tried to piss on the department of labor.

Glad i didnt get caught because I've heard that if you get caught pissing in public in DC, you have to register as a sex offender.

On the way to a bar after pre-gaming, I tried to piss on the department of labor.

Glad i didnt get caught because I've heard that if you get caught pissing in public in DC, you have to register as a sex offender.

Got drawn on at a party...
...told my roomate I beat the kids +$%.

I allowed it to happen, though, and didn't fight anyone.

Got drawn on at a party...
...told my roomate I beat the kids +$%.

I allowed it to happen, though, and didn't fight anyone.

Passed out while having a conversation with my friend at a house party, face planted on cement!  
laugh.gif

Passed out while having a conversation with my friend at a house party, face planted on cement!  
laugh.gif

tried to put this 5'4" dude in a torture rack. i'm 5'6". i had him up on my shoulders but didnt jump up and down because my wife started hitting me

tried to put this 5'4" dude in a torture rack. i'm 5'6". i had him up on my shoulders but didnt jump up and down because my wife started hitting me

My first time drunk, I was at a hotel on South Beach & throughout the night, I repeatedly asked my friends not to rape me. Then I passed out & woke up at 4am, went onto the balcony and proceeded to stare at traffic for the next 45 minutes.

My first time drunk, I was at a hotel on South Beach & throughout the night, I repeatedly asked my friends not to rape me. Then I passed out & woke up at 4am, went onto the balcony and proceeded to stare at traffic for the next 45 minutes.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I fell asleep on the roof of an apartment building once. I don't remember how I got up there, but apparently I was up there long enough for my friends to come searching for me. 
laugh.gif

ok mr. hangover...
at this one club in my home town when they call last call they turn on the lights and start blaring death metal music in order to get everyone to leave as quickly as possible. well i decided to tap into my inner white dude and just start moshing in the middle of the crowd with my dreads just a flailing while im kicking and punching. it was the most awesome thing ever...

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I fell asleep on the roof of an apartment building once. I don't remember how I got up there, but apparently I was up there long enough for my friends to come searching for me. 
laugh.gif

ok mr. hangover...
at this one club in my home town when they call last call they turn on the lights and start blaring death metal music in order to get everyone to leave as quickly as possible. well i decided to tap into my inner white dude and just start moshing in the middle of the crowd with my dreads just a flailing while im kicking and punching. it was the most awesome thing ever...

My most recent started taking off my shirt in front these random guys after having way too many shots of tequila and hits of that good dank.
30t6p3b.gif
That got me some
nerd.gif
looks.
roll.gif
Then I played or tried to play a game of super mario on my back without looking at the screen. That gathering was hilarious.

My most recent started taking off my shirt in front these random guys after having way too many shots of tequila and hits of that good dank.
30t6p3b.gif
That got me some
nerd.gif
looks.
roll.gif
Then I played or tried to play a game of super mario on my back without looking at the screen. That gathering was hilarious.

Took turns with my friends shocking each other with a dog collar and shooting each other with an airsoft gun.

Took turns with my friends shocking each other with a dog collar and shooting each other with an airsoft gun.

Back
Top Bottom