Most Underrated Jordans? (In Your Opinion)

jordan xx black/grey jordan ii white/black/red jordan ix white black. and especially!! jordan vii french blue.. best viis in my book sorry.

Last edited:
I really don't see how people can say that Maroon and Sport Blue 6s are underrated. Pretty sure almost everyone likes em, its just that no one has them.

Jordan XV by far are the most underrated Jordan ever! I wish JB would return the retro colorways!  I have the Bred and Laser LS. I would love to cop the UNC and Grey colors as well.

Jordan 18s and 18.5s... I honestly think they are sooooooooo sick! They came out when I was in grade 8 and I can honestly say that those are the shoes that got me into jordans. Before that I was all about Iverson and Tmac sneakers. 

Jordan 18s and 18.5s... I honestly think they are sooooooooo sick! They came out when I was in grade 8 and I can honestly say that those are the shoes that got me into jordans. Before that I was all about Iverson and Tmac sneakers. 

funny, to me these are the two worst shoes jb has ever done.

ms vi's have been show plenty of love. people were spending close to four digits on them when we didn't know they'd drop widely. and they dropped very widely, and everyone hoarded them. that's why they didn't go up much in value. don't use that as any indication of how popular they are.

the quality of the leather alone makes the ms vi are spectacular release. i'm really happy with my pair, and don't regret customising the midsole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom