Most Underrated Jordans? (In Your Opinion)

In terms of 11's they are underrated, concords, breds, space jams and cool greys are always mentioned before anyone talks about the columbias. The columbias are going to get hyped once they are officially announced but i feel like they are only going to get hype because they are 11's and it prob wont match the hype that the other 11's get. I just hope that I will be able to cop, because they are prob my favorite 11's

That's b/c all of the above have retroed recently. Most of the kids/resellers who cop the XIs every Christmas now probably don't even know the Columbias exist. After they release next Christmas they'll be right up there with the rest. After the Concords & Snakeskin Lows Columbias are my favorite.

^Wait until next Christmas & we'll see how underrated they are, lol.
Next Christmas...... Next Christmas...... We talkin bout......Next Christmas.....! I've been waiting for 11 Christmases!!!! 2 forms of Concords, 2 Playoff 11's, 2 CG'S, an a SJ an close to or about 30 total other versions an forms of 11's in different colorways....No matter the hype next year they have been grossly UNDERRATED an DISRESPECTED!!!! Had them in 96 & 01 an they were VERY underrated then too.......Only 3 O.G cw's in the 11's mid an they get NO LOVE!!!

Next Christmas...... Next Christmas...... We talkin bout......Next Christmas.....! I've been waiting for 11 Christmases!!!! 2 forms of Concords, 2 Playoff 11's, 2 CG'S, an a SJ an close to or about 30 total other versions an forms of 11's in different colorways....No matter the hype next year they have been grossly UNDERRATED an DISRESPECTED!!!! Had them in 96 & 01 an they were VERY underrated then too.......Only 3 O.G cw's in the 11's mid an they get NO LOVE!!!

Well in comparison to the other OG CWs they are definitely the most slept on & that's in most part IMO due to MJ not wearing them on court. The HYPE around them will be unreal when they retro in 2013 though, lol.

Last edited:
To be honest...in these days I don't think any Jordan will be "Underrated" perse

Even those that I feel SHOULD be underrated are hyped to hell

15pikib.png

:lol:

Still sitting.

I-XIV are classics.... but, IMO, the indigo XIVs do not get enough credit ...or retros for that matter...

these too

XV-XIX ... not worth talking about ..(IMO)

the XX (Stealths) are :pimp: but the price when they released threw a lot of people off

XXI and XXII ..... aahh yeah......moving along...

the XXIII ... a great shoe to close out the 1-23 era...

Anything else after that is >D

Last edited:

XX Stealth

XVIII Wht/Red were pure fire Idc what anyone says.

II's don't get much love. So it's no surprise when it comes to rare sneakers these are over shadowed.

AJ II KO please retro these JB

Last edited:
Jordan 2 both cws but i like the cdp one more. 2s in general is a underrated shoe 

Honorable mention is the femal aqua 8s omg i loved thoses

Back
Top Bottom