Most UNDERRATED players in the NFL

Ike Taylor for sure.. he's a top notch corner who always covers the other team's number 1.. rarely gets beat..

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Aaron Rodgers and Frank Gore....underrated?

Another delusional Jets fan.

lol. I know Aaron Rodgers is well known around the league as a good QB but my point is that he's in the same category as Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Drew Brees(thats if you don't think he's overrated). You always hear who would you rather have, Manning or Brady. Hell, I'd take Rodgers over those guys at this time. Basically, I'm just trying to say he's underrated when it comes to him being known as one of the best of the best. And as for Frank Gore, I said I think he's more under appreciated than underrated. Dude puts in work. 

E.J. Biggers
c4s_biggers103110_147154c.jpg

Talib
aqib-talib-pitch.jpg

Quincy Black
quincy-black.jpg

LeSean McCoy
lesean-mccoy-cowboys2-e1292340871473.jpg

Stanford Routt

Stanford+Routt+St+Louis+Rams+v+Oakland+Raiders+2IncI7HoNx_l.jpg

Kendrick Lewis

GYI0061640054_crop_450x500.jpg

Brandon Lloyd

brandon-lloyd-nike-super-speed.jpg

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Peyton Hillis.

Dude is on Madden and people still don't know who the $*!% he is.

30t6p3b.gif
damn shame he's on Madden, i can respect you as a Cleveland fan but if honestly think he deserved the cover more then Vick your delusional

RetroSan wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
damn shame he's on Madden, i can respect you as a Cleveland fan but if honestly think he deserved the cover more then Vick your delusional
laugh.gif
.  It's just a cover... not serious..   Fan voting. 
MV7 deserved it.  (click on my twitter and look at the profile.. btw)

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
.  It's just a cover... not serious..   Fan voting. 
MV7 deserved it.  (click on my twitter and look at the profile.. btw)

My man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Originally Posted by JPZx

(Name players no one really talks about on your favorite team)

Matt Schaub
wink.gif
Definitely.

And Bernard Pollard, formerly of the Houston Texans. It's sad that the Texans organization used him as a scapegoat to blame for the secondary's terrible defense, when it
was actually HIM who had to chase down guys who torched Kareem Jackson, Glover Quin, and other DBs, and even had to cover for Brian Cushing and Zac Diles for
whiffing on tackles. I don't know what team Pollard will be going to, but whoever gets him is definitely gonna get an underappreciated gem.
Bernard-Pollard-(1).jpg
bernard_pollard.jpg
94920029_display_image.jpg

GYI0059142832_crop_450x500.jpg
immersive.jpg
s091108_pollardpg-vertical.jpg

And I'll never forget the fear in Reggie Wayne's eyes when Pollard said "*!@& you mother&@^#%$"

14-Green-Bay-Packers-guard-Josh-Sitton.jpg

My guy Josh Sitton played like an All Pro last year.  Run blocking beast and according to PFF only 1 sack given up, to N. Suh.

^^^John Beason is severely underrated. If he was on the Ravens, Steelers or some overexposed team (*cough*Cowboys*cough*), he'd
probably be getting his shine.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Statis22

Originally Posted by JPZx

(Name players no one really talks about on your favorite team)

Matt Schaub
wink.gif
Definitely.

And Bernard Pollard, formerly of the Houston Texans. It's sad that the Texans organization used him as a scapegoat to blame for the secondary's terrible defense, when it
was actually HIM who had to chase down guys who torched Kareem Jackson, Glover Quin, and other DBs, and even had to cover for Brian Cushing and Zac Diles for
whiffing on tackles. I don't know what team Pollard will be going to, but whoever gets him is definitely gonna get an underappreciated gem.
Bernard-Pollard-(1).jpg
bernard_pollard.jpg
94920029_display_image.jpg

GYI0059142832_crop_450x500.jpg
immersive.jpg
s091108_pollardpg-vertical.jpg

And I'll never forget the fear in Reggie Wayne's eyes when Pollard said "*!@& you mother&@^#%$"

Everyone hates Pollard though cause he cost them a year of Tom Brady

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^John Beason is severely underrated. If he was on the Ravens, Steelers or some overexposed team (*cough*Cowboys*cough*), he'd
probably be getting his shine.
Exactly!  I was expecting his name the first to be dropped when I came in the thread.  And to see him not mentioned at all in here underscores my point that he is still underrated.

Gotta agree w/ Jamal Charles , also gotta say Tom Brady because as good as he is he still doesn't get the respect he deserves. The best quarterback this generation has/will see.

Nah Pollard really sucks though, he was just one cog in a historically bad secondary.

Back
Top Bottom