Most UNDERRATED players in the NFL

I hate Trent Cole for the sheer fact that my boy that's an Eagles fan thinks he's god. He thinks Cole is like the 3rd best DE in the league after Peppers and Freeney.

Jon Beason and Brian Orakpo are both monsters though.

Originally Posted by Madman4life

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^John Beason is severely underrated. If he was on the Ravens, Steelers or some overexposed team (*cough*Cowboys*cough*), he'd
probably be getting his shine.
Exactly!  I was expecting his name the first to be dropped when I came in the thread.  And to see him not mentioned at all in here underscores my point that he is still underrated.
Exactly!

He's so underrated that dudes can't even spell his name right SMH.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"EJ Biggers" kdkjahdshhadshahdshadfadf
roll.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by Madman4life

^^^John Jon Beason is severely underrated. If he was on the Ravens, Steelers or some overexposed team (*cough*Cowboys*cough*), he'd
probably be getting his shine.
Exactly!  I was expecting his name the first to be dropped when I came in the thread.  And to see him not mentioned at all in here underscores my point that he is still underrated.
Exactly!

He's so underrated that dudes can't even spell his name right SMH.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

So, as a die hard Jets fan, I am bias.....

Second is Jerricho Cotchery. Solid slot receiver that is tough as nails. Great hands and is a smart/HUMBLE football player. Why wouldn't you want a guy like him on your team. Yet I bet no one outside of NY/ AFC east really knows him. Here's a link to show his toughness (if someone could embed please)

jerricho_cotchery_diving_catch-26593.jpg
First of all its biasED. 

Secondly....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jerricho Cotchery????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I forgot which analyst branded him as the "world's best 3rd string receiver",
but I couldn't help killing myself laughing

So just because a guy is not a media superstar he is underrated? Even if he's a multi time pro bowler/all-pro player like most of the guys you are listing?

Jon Beason is only arguably the 2nd best MLB in the NFC ...

he did manage his way ont o the NFL 100 list as well

who exactly is underrating him?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by Statis22

Matt Schaub
wink.gif
Definitely.

And Bernard Pollard, formerly of the Houston Texans. It's sad that the Texans organization used him as a scapegoat to blame for the secondary's terrible defense, when it
was actually HIM who had to chase down guys who torched Kareem Jackson, Glover Quin, and other DBs, and even had to cover for Brian Cushing and Zac Diles for
whiffing on tackles. I don't know what team Pollard will be going to, but whoever gets him is definitely gonna get an underappreciated gem.
Bernard-Pollard-(1).jpg
bernard_pollard.jpg
94920029_display_image.jpg

GYI0059142832_crop_450x500.jpg
immersive.jpg
s091108_pollardpg-vertical.jpg

And I'll never forget the fear in Reggie Wayne's eyes when Pollard said "*!@& you mother&@^#%$"

Everyone hates Pollard though cause he cost them a year of Tom Brady
I thought that's why everyone praised him that one year? 
ohwell.gif

everyone should watch a full game of this dude at corner......and for him to be small too
pimp.gif

Joe Haden,had an amazing rookie year and I haven't heard much about him compared to my dude McCourty.

Just because some of these dudes posted in here don't get mentioned much on Sportscenter doesn't mean they're underrated. It just means their teams suck $+% and that's why they don't get the spotlight shined on them. Jon Beason and Brian Orakpo have made Pro Bowls...come on now!

Lavelle Hawkins

Kevin Faulk

Fitzpatrick

Good punters

Unsung:

O-line

Under radar:

Romo

Steelers...We KNOW the Steelers, but isn't it a foregone conclusion we see the Eagles vs. Patriots. Steelers still there dudes.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Joe Haden,had an amazing rookie year and I haven't heard much about him compared to my dude McCourty.

Agree 100%

If Haden was on any team in the NFC East or the Patriots ESPN would've had him up there with Nnamdi and Revis as the top corner.

Well, I don't think he lives up to any sort of potential as far as receiving and being a red zone threat, but the think I absolutely love about him his blocking.

Back
Top Bottom