Most upset you've ever been after a sporting event? Vol. '03 National Championship

06 Sweet 16 - Washington vs. UConn - BS double technical takes Roy out, Mike Jensen gives up the And 1, UConn 3 late, Appleby just misses the buzzer beater... 
mad.gif
I still have no doubt that UW beats George Mason that year to go to the Final 4.

00, 01, 02, 03 ALDS - With special emphasis on slide Jeremy slide and the game where Byrnes and Tejada didn't touch home.

Super Bowl XL - Playing the guys in the striped shirts as well.

06 Sweet 16 - Washington vs. UConn - BS double technical takes Roy out, Mike Jensen gives up the And 1, UConn 3 late, Appleby just misses the buzzer beater... 
mad.gif
I still have no doubt that UW beats George Mason that year to go to the Final 4.

00, 01, 02, 03 ALDS - With special emphasis on slide Jeremy slide and the game where Byrnes and Tejada didn't touch home.

Super Bowl XL - Playing the guys in the striped shirts as well.

Originally Posted by throwmonkey

mad.gif

Was just talking about this a few days ago. Such a bull @#$# game. So many calls that swayed in the favor of UConn 
30t6p3b.gif

I have no doubt as well that we would have beat George Mason. 

Originally Posted by throwmonkey

mad.gif

Was just talking about this a few days ago. Such a bull @#$# game. So many calls that swayed in the favor of UConn 
30t6p3b.gif

I have no doubt as well that we would have beat George Mason. 

^ dont forget the goaltending no-call in OT, but yeah that foul + double tech on B-Roy really changed the game big time (picked up two fouls on one play, giving him 3 early on in the second half). Nobody could stop him that game too.
frown.gif

+ the phantom 5th foul on Dentmon in OT aswell.

Damn guess I totally suppressed the memory of that game, I now remember I was super UPSET after that. What a freaking game.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ dont forget the goaltending no-call in OT, but yeah that foul + double tech on B-Roy really changed the game big time (picked up two fouls on one play, giving him 3 early on in the second half). Nobody could stop him that game too.
frown.gif

+ the phantom 5th foul on Dentmon in OT aswell.

Damn guess I totally suppressed the memory of that game, I now remember I was super UPSET after that. What a freaking game.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by jellybean24

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Down By Law

alg_celtics_team.jpg

Last years Finals. When Perkins was scratched for game 7 I knew it was an uphill battle. It was probably the ugliest game I ever watched in my lifetime too. That picture is worth a thousand words and I am more than confident that we will be the NBA Champs this year. I am just hoping it comes at the Lakers expense.
This
mad.gif
and this

Horizontal%20The%20Catch.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

We would've been the undisputed greatest football team of all time

We got it this year though
pimp.gif

but still

mad.gif

sit down.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
yo
roll.gif
.... I better not be posting here next week. Lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
 waiting for that post sircharles

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by jellybean24

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Down By Law

alg_celtics_team.jpg

Last years Finals. When Perkins was scratched for game 7 I knew it was an uphill battle. It was probably the ugliest game I ever watched in my lifetime too. That picture is worth a thousand words and I am more than confident that we will be the NBA Champs this year. I am just hoping it comes at the Lakers expense.
This
mad.gif
and this

Horizontal%20The%20Catch.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

We would've been the undisputed greatest football team of all time

We got it this year though
pimp.gif

but still

mad.gif

sit down.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
yo
roll.gif
.... I better not be posting here next week. Lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
 waiting for that post sircharles

What had happened was, KG tripped my point guard, then everyone got hurt, so that was the end of the series.
30t6p3b.gif

At least no one called it, except their coach, their biggest fan, the Inside the NBA crew and David Stern. [/petty]

What had happened was, KG tripped my point guard, then everyone got hurt, so that was the end of the series.
30t6p3b.gif

At least no one called it, except their coach, their biggest fan, the Inside the NBA crew and David Stern. [/petty]

Crosby getting the game winning goal in the Winter Olympics. of all the hockey players there, crosby? People overlooked that assist by Iginla 
pimp.gif
but Crosby- +%@% YOU MAN. Still am salty about that. Although Team USA won the juniors that year, wanted them to win the Olympics so badly.  man +%@% Crosby. 

Crosby getting the game winning goal in the Winter Olympics. of all the hockey players there, crosby? People overlooked that assist by Iginla 
pimp.gif
but Crosby- +%@% YOU MAN. Still am salty about that. Although Team USA won the juniors that year, wanted them to win the Olympics so badly.  man +%@% Crosby. 

Back
Top Bottom