Most you ever sold a pair of shoes for?

I don't know, but I prefer giving fair prices than maximizing profits... I'm not trying to say that you all don't give fair prices. I enjoy helpingfellow NT'ers out.

With that said, the most money I've made from one transaction is $200 for 9/10 Jordan Retro XIV Black/Uni Blue and VNDS Total Air Foamposite Max.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Whatever I paid for them...no matter how "limited" the shoe is.
You're a lot better person than I am. Sell me some of those...

Personally for me it is when I sold Send Help's and Dino Jrs for about $260 each.

$450 for OG Terminators my Dad found in his closet a long time ago. Would have been almost worth it to see him actually wear them!

Originally Posted by c3tucker

$450 for OG Terminators my Dad found in his closet a long time ago. Would have been almost worth it to see him actually wear them!
classic!

Had two pairs of titaniums one i kept, but i sold one to my boy for the discount price of $550. Also sold him thunder 4's for $350. Im not a reselleror hypebeast as you can see by those prices. I always give the homies good deals

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

$740

Vnds China Lebron IV (don't even ask... lol)
How did you pull that off? I really hope it was a sample pair and not the regular release.

Most i've ever sold a sneaker for was $1500 for What The Dunks, winning that DQM raffle was great, lol

120 worn out nike sb bloody sundays, baught em for 50 didnt know they were fake and sold em for 120 when they first came out felt kinda bad and i would neverdo that to somebody again.....

$900. AJ OG II's. Ended at $1,200 on eBay, but the buyer flaked....and than a guy from NT copped them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Whatever I paid for them...no matter how "limited" the shoe is.
Yeah, I'm the same way. I'm selling my brother my extra DS pair of the Lebron IV China's for $230. It was the price I paid when Igot them in the city and I gave him my word when I got them that I would sell them to him when he got the money together. He's finally got some extrafunds and I'mma sell them to him for that price. To me my word is more important than the potential profit. Even people I didn't know personally Iwould hook them up with reasonable sale prices for shoes I would sell. Trust me, I'm not rich or well off by any means. I'm a student who goes toschool full time and works so I figure might as well help somebody who really wants the shoes.

But to answer the OP's question, I think the most I made was like $30 or $40 bucks off some 17's on ebay.

I don't feel bad making profits off selling shoes, but I don't try to sell them for unfair prices. I sell them for what i think is fair, I don'ttry to rip people off.

I think $610 or something for DS OG Cardinal Red VIIs. That was only $100 profit though. The most profit I ever made was buying the PR2 AFI for $60-70 andselling it for $500. Both of the deals I mentioned were multi-pair though, so I made out pretty well. For those who knock reselling, some people like myselfhelped to build up our collections and simultaneously put some hot shoes out there on the market by reselling.

Hmmm...prolly DS 1988 AM1s, $495 or something like that. After that, wheat high sb dunks...got $390ish for those.

Originally Posted by jonny1200

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

$740

Vnds China Lebron IV (don't even ask... lol)
How did you pull that off? I really hope it was a sample pair and not the regular release.

Nope. Regular NYC pop-up store version with the wooden box. Size 12.5
The box was laser engraved with the Dunkman symbol.

Back
Top Bottom