Mother Scares Child With Raw Shrimp

Originally Posted by BTK

then you wonder why these crazy white folks start shooting up %+!@ when they get older.

no
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Youtube comment:

God, I wish that little !%%$ would have shut the %$@* up. Jesus, there's absolutely no need to scream like that at all. My daughter used to scream like that, and every time she did, I'd beat the !%%$ out of her until she shut up. She learned her place and is now married to a handsome young man who rarely has to hit her anymore.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

so many "thats what she said" moments
laugh.gif

Little girl is gonna grow up to hate shrimp and not really know why

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

This is absolutely ******ed...

People like her need to be exterminated from the human population because her very existence, coinciding with the fact that she will most likely pass her geneson to her offspring, will undoubtedly result in the "tardation" of the human species. I mean at this pace, we have no chance of ever defeating theKlingons when they attack...

How the efff you afraid of a DAMN pickle...A PICKLE...

juy3w7.gif

This vid had me crying at the end. wut did the lil girl say at the end (SPOILER) before she screams? I think I have repressed all the times my family hadscared me as a kid.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

This is absolutely ******ed...

People like her need to be exterminated from the human population because her very existence, coinciding with the fact that she will most likely pass her genes on to her offspring, will undoubtedly result in the "tardation" of the human species. I mean at this pace, we have no chance of ever defeating the Klingons when they attack...

How the efff you afraid of a DAMN pickle...A PICKLE...

I'm saying, and I remember seeing one where a woman was scared of peaches.
indifferent.gif

^I remember a lady talking about she was scared of cotton balls because she had a nightmare that cottonball
men would take over the world or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom