Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Your dream is your belief. It is your faith, which will put the action behind it.

Men take only their needs into consideration, never their abilities.

The history of the world is but the biography of great men.

Ability is of little account without opportunity.

Success is the prize for those who stand true to their ideas.

Keep your business affairs in your own hands. It's the only way to be happy.

While you eat your chips and chocolates and then make some pathetic attempt
to go for a walk and then eat oily food afterwards, we are busy preparing meals with
healthy carbs, healthy fats, and more protein than you will eat in 1 day...Not because we want
to, but because it is who we are...

This is what will seperate us from the average!!!!

Something I thought of today: Don't force love and attraction, if you can pay for satisfaction.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach
dan millman... posted this one on the last qoute thread
pimp.gif

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain"

This is the quote my sister lived by as she battled and lost her 4 year bout with Leukemia.

Yea I know I started the thread, but there are days when im down just like everyone else. reading these quotes has kept me going. I hope there helping all ofyou go further with your goals and inspirations. Honestly its never too late to start over people and be whatever you want in this world. keep going people.

''Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.''

"The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving."

When we step into the unknown we are free of the past. When we step into the unknown we are free of every limitation because fresh choices are available inevery moment of our existence.

If im ever upset at anyone I think about this:
"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
-Confucius

Back
Top Bottom