Motivational quotes to keep you going.

Found my old football folder... here are some

"The thing is to put yourself on a plateau where you say you can't be beat. Its imperative that you have some degree of cockiness."

"No champion has ever achieved his goal without showing more determination than the next person. Making more sacrifices than the next person. Working harder than the next person, Training and conditioning more than the next person. Studying harder than the next person. And enjoying his final goal more than the next person."

"The biggest mistake you can make is to be afraid of making one"

"This country was not built by men who relied on somebody else to take care of them. It was built by men who relied on themselves, who dared to shape their own lives, who had enough courage to blaze new trails, enough confidence in themselves to take the necessary risks."

"It's a lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believe in myself." -Muhammad Ali

"Never tell a young person that something cannot be done. God may have been waiting for centuries for somebody ignorant enough of the impossible to do that thing."

"I'll win because I've been waiting and preparing my whole life for this moment"

"You have to just keep looking straight ahead. The scenery may be nice or ugly on either side, but you can't look. All that matters is whats in front of you."

"If not for the times of darkness, we wouldn't appreciate when we get to walk in the light."

"When nothing seems to help, I go and look at the stonecutter hammering away at his rock perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet, at the hundred and first blow, it will start to split in two; and I know it was not that blow that die it, but the hundred that went before."

"Winners are too busy to be sad, too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, , and too determined to be deflected."

Paradoxical Commandements of Leadership
1. People are illogical, unreasonable, and self centered - love them anyway
2. If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives - do good anyway
3. If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies. -succeed anyway
4. The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. - do good anyway
5. Honest and frankness make you vulnerable. - Be honest and frank anyway
6. The biggest men with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men with the smallest ideas - Think big anyway
7. People favor underdogs but follow only the top dogs. - Fight for a few underdogs anyway
8. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. - Build anyway
9. People really need help but may attack you if you do help them. -Help them anyway
10.Give the world your best you have and get kicked in the teeth. - Give the world your best anyway

"Winners have simply formed the habit of doing things losers don't like to do."

"Victory always starts in the head. It's a state of mind. It then spreads with such radiance and such affirmations that destiny can do nothing but obey."

"The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win."

"The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving."

"Its me against the world, so when do we attack?"

"In forty hours, I shall be in battle; with little information; and on the spur of the moment will have to make the most momentous decisions; but I believe that one's spirit enlarges with responsibility and that with God's help I shall make them, and make them right. - General George Patton

"The point of war is not to die for your country, but to cause another SOB to die for his." -General Patton

"Aim at perfect in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable."

"I don't fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is pounding, saying, "Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?" - General Patton

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."

got this from nt a while ago....keeps me going everyday

Tell me I can't... I don't hear you
-I wanna get this tatted on the inside of my wrists... just a matter of time

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."

got this from nt a while ago....keeps me going everyday

pimp.gif

Motivation to wake up in the morning with little sleep.

Develope a sense of pride and a sense of humility. Never forget that it is from the divine in which you inherited your abilities.

this by my new tat

The separation of talent and skill is one of the most misunderstood concepts
Talent you got naturally skill is only developed by hours and hours of beating on your craft

Rather than spending your time talking about everyone else's success, get out there and create your own." - John Jarasa

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing!
Along the same lines of this quote...

"Don't make someone your priority when to them your only an option"
wow did I get burned by this quote about 4 months ago
frown.gif

People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them.

Back
Top Bottom