Motivational quotes to keep you going.

LOVE this thread

Senior year of football we used to get a sheet of motivational quotes once a week before every game.... I had been saving them, hopefully I still have them. Here are two I do remember.

"If what you did yesterday still looks big to you, you havent done much today."

"All men are frightened. The more intelligent they are, the more they are frightened. The courageous man is the man who forces himself, in spite of his fear to carry on."

This thread is too nice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Almost shed a tear. I literally feel his pain when he was hustling to take those punches to the face. I feel that is the kind of torment a person goes through to get success in life. It's painful, but it's life.

I'm not gone lie. I was rooting for the other guy the entire time. I felt my leg in that vice grip.

But dude held on like a mug...respect.
no. you literally didnt feel his pain. you kind of empathized with him and may have figuratively felt his pain. but you did not literally feel his pain.

Read this not too long ago, "Good doesn't last forever, but neither does bad".

Too dope,
smokin.gif
!

"it is only by following your deepest instinct that you can lead a rich life, and if you let your fear of consequence prevent you from following your deepest insinct, then your life will be safe expedient and thin."

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing!
Along the same lines of this quote...

"Don't make someone your priority when to them your only an option"

more BadA** to me than motivational

" As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I have no fear because I am the meanest $@*@%+#!!%%! in the whole valley. "

- GEN. George S. Patton

A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done." Vince Lombardi

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

"Don't make someone your priority when to them your only an option"

Whenever I go into an relationship..with a female..that is the number 1 rule that I will follow..

Back
Top Bottom