Mouthy Teen Shot In Head After Confrontation With Gunmen‎

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

I don't understand why yall saying she was mouthing off and talking smack to the shooter?

She was asking the shooter not to hurt anybody. If I was at a close family/friend party I wouldn't hide and duck and let someone close to me get shot. I would ask dude to chill too ..
I'm pretty sure she wasn't saying "ummm, guys can you like please stop shooting?"

how do you know? unless you were there you dont know.

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

I don't understand why yall saying she was mouthing off and talking smack to the shooter?

She was asking the shooter not to hurt anybody. If I was at a close family/friend party I wouldn't hide and duck and let someone close to me get shot. I would ask dude to chill too ..
I'm pretty sure she wasn't saying "ummm, guys can you like please stop shooting?"

how do you know? unless you were there you dont know.

"She tried to break up a fight. She tried to get in the middle," said a witness who asked not to be identified

"She was so brave standing up to those men like that. How could anyone do that, shooting a little girl?" Piñero said. "Those men are monsters."

Yvette Torres, 15, was shot in the back of the head after trying to get a gunman to stop shooting during a fight.

"My sister argued with them, saying: 'Why [are] you shooting?'" her brother, 20-year-old Jonathan Dimentel

yet you have a bunch of punks on niketalk with no balls whatsoever talking down on her. yup thats the internet for you...

"She tried to break up a fight. She tried to get in the middle," said a witness who asked not to be identified

"She was so brave standing up to those men like that. How could anyone do that, shooting a little girl?" Piñero said. "Those men are monsters."

Yvette Torres, 15, was shot in the back of the head after trying to get a gunman to stop shooting during a fight.

"My sister argued with them, saying: 'Why [are] you shooting?'" her brother, 20-year-old Jonathan Dimentel

yet you have a bunch of punks on niketalk with no balls whatsoever talking down on her. yup thats the internet for you...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
You must be trolling

laugh.gif
You must be trolling

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
You must be trolling

^this.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
You must be trolling

^this.

Honestly, s.t.f.u. I want you to pop off at a gunman and take a bullet to the dome. One less *@%!+## on this forum.

First of all, her brother and her family are irresponsible. Her brother, whom is 20 years old, allows his 15 year old sister to go to a house party with grown @@% men? Then she has the nerve to disrespect gunmen? A gunmen who possibly could have been older than her? Where was her brother in this case?

People only see her heroism because she was the victim, but in my mind, you DON'T gamble with your life. Who cares how much balls you have? If you have so much balls, go and risk your life away with stocks, not with a gun.

Honestly, this is disgusting. Her family has no responsibility for this young girls life, and she herself is a moron.

Pez is right. These are the types of people my tax dollars go to? She has all that mouth in the world, but I bet she can't tell me something important that occurred in American History.

Edit.
Wasted my 600th post on this #%*.

Honestly, s.t.f.u. I want you to pop off at a gunman and take a bullet to the dome. One less *@%!+## on this forum.

First of all, her brother and her family are irresponsible. Her brother, whom is 20 years old, allows his 15 year old sister to go to a house party with grown @@% men? Then she has the nerve to disrespect gunmen? A gunmen who possibly could have been older than her? Where was her brother in this case?

People only see her heroism because she was the victim, but in my mind, you DON'T gamble with your life. Who cares how much balls you have? If you have so much balls, go and risk your life away with stocks, not with a gun.

Honestly, this is disgusting. Her family has no responsibility for this young girls life, and she herself is a moron.

Pez is right. These are the types of people my tax dollars go to? She has all that mouth in the world, but I bet she can't tell me something important that occurred in American History.

Edit.
Wasted my 600th post on this #%*.

So it's her fault?

You don't shoot someone in the back, let a lone shoot a teenage girl in the back of the head. That's not gangsta. That's not tough. That's lame.

Yall gonna act like when yall was 15, 16 you didn't attend parties w/ people older than you (or maybe you didn't, I forgot this is NT).

Get a grip NT.

So she was mouthing off. Big deal man, she's 15 - at worse you tell her brother to tell her to shut the +$$+ up. If that doesn't work then MAYBE you send her a swift back-hand. But shooting her w/ her back turned to you is b*tch-made.

So it's her fault?

You don't shoot someone in the back, let a lone shoot a teenage girl in the back of the head. That's not gangsta. That's not tough. That's lame.

Yall gonna act like when yall was 15, 16 you didn't attend parties w/ people older than you (or maybe you didn't, I forgot this is NT).

Get a grip NT.

So she was mouthing off. Big deal man, she's 15 - at worse you tell her brother to tell her to shut the +$$+ up. If that doesn't work then MAYBE you send her a swift back-hand. But shooting her w/ her back turned to you is b*tch-made.

I was actually at a party in the building next to it when this happened. The chick was arguing with the dude with the gun. They new eachother personally. No one is giving up any information because they "wanna handle it themselves". Ignorant if you ask me.

I was actually at a party in the building next to it when this happened. The chick was arguing with the dude with the gun. They new eachother personally. No one is giving up any information because they "wanna handle it themselves". Ignorant if you ask me.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

So it's her fault?

Yall gonna act like when yall was 15, 16 you didn't attend parties w/ people older than you. Get a grip NT.

So she was mouthing off. Big deal man, she's 15 - at worse you tell her brother to tell her to shut the $+** up. If that doesn't work then MAYBE you send her a swift back-hand. But shooting her w/ her back turned to you is b*tch-made.
DAMN RIGHT it's her fault. Whose fault is it? The gunmen? Why didn't others at the party get shot? Because it was her fault. She put herself out there and now she has to pay for it.

No one cares about being tough or being gangsta. Look where being tough got her.

If I attended parties with people older than me, I made sure it was a type of party where I didn't have to worry about getting shot. My parents made sure #*$% was correct before they sent me out the house.

She is the one to blame here, brah. Yeah it's sad, but she isn't innocent in any shape or form.

So it's her fault?

Yall gonna act like when yall was 15, 16 you didn't attend parties w/ people older than you. Get a grip NT.

So she was mouthing off. Big deal man, she's 15 - at worse you tell her brother to tell her to shut the $+** up. If that doesn't work then MAYBE you send her a swift back-hand. But shooting her w/ her back turned to you is b*tch-made.
DAMN RIGHT it's her fault. Whose fault is it? The gunmen? Why didn't others at the party get shot? Because it was her fault. She put herself out there and now she has to pay for it.

No one cares about being tough or being gangsta. Look where being tough got her.

If I attended parties with people older than me, I made sure it was a type of party where I didn't have to worry about getting shot. My parents made sure #*$% was correct before they sent me out the house.

She is the one to blame here, brah. Yeah it's sad, but she isn't innocent in any shape or form.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

So it's her fault?

Man stop lying.

So it's her fault?

Man stop lying.

images

images

Originally Posted by Mr718

NYPD will be in touch with you sir.

Originally Posted by Mr718

NYPD will be in touch with you sir.

So it's her fault?

lulz. So it's not the person's fault who fired the gun?!

What world are you weirdos living in.

YOU DON'T SHOOT SOMEONE IN THE BACK.

Let alone a teenage girl. That's %@+$@-MADE.

Period.

People run their mouths everyday and don't deserve to be shot.

Should she have been running her mouth? NO. I'm not saying that bro, I'm just saying that some things...particularly a girl running her mouth, doesn't need to be shot. They're other ways of dealing w/ someone who's running their mouth. This was a 17 year old dude that shot her - that $@@++ ain't Marlo.

Back
Top Bottom