Move over AI, we talkin' 'bout MJ? MJ?

i think the lakers are considering bringing kareem back with dwight's latest injury

Why? Just so he can get his all time leading career scoring average of 30.12 below Wilt's 30.07?

What the hell would be the point of this?

I've always wanted the NBA to create a "Legends" game during All-Star Weekend...let MJ get his fix every year that way.

I'm convinced we'll be hearing about MJ making another comeback all the way up until he's like 80....:lol:

I've always wanted the NBA to create a "Legends" game during All-Star Weekend...let MJ get his fix every year that way.

I'm convinced we'll be hearing about MJ making another comeback all the way up until he's like 80....
laugh.gif
They did that for years in the 80's and early 90's.  Schick Legends Game.  

The rookie game took its place (East vs. West), followed by the rookie/sophomore game. 

I'm convinced we'll be hearing about MJ making another comeback all the way up until he's like 80....
laugh.gif

The rookie game took its place (East vs. West), followed by the rookie/sophomore game. 
That would be nice, just having a rookie East vs West game rather than the rookie/soph game

I'm convinced we'll be hearing about MJ making another comeback all the way up until he's like 80....:lol:

I don't get why he doesn't play in the celebrity game?

Penny did. Wasn't the best game but Atleast he would be out there

I don't get why he doesn't play in the celebrity game?

Penny did. Wasn't the best game but Atleast he would be out there
And if MJ did, bigger name celebs would actually participate too :lol:

he gonna come back with space jams with the 45 on the side?

Then make them limited to only Twitter RSVP, raffles, Tickets, scavenger hunt, etc..

That's the norm now.

I can see him playing at 50 though.

Last edited:
he gonna come back with space jams with the 45 on the side?

Then make them limited to only Twitter RSVP, raffles, Tickets, scavenger hunt, etc..

That's the norm now.

I can see him playing at 50 though.

You mean on the back right :nerd:

If he came into a celeb/legends game with the OG space jams. Black/dark concord

I would buy them. (I don't cop any of the XI releases)

Dude can still hold his own though. He won't be able to log a lot of minutes but for like 10 min in just one game dude can still compete.
And you know this how............

He wouldn't do anything. How do you figure he would hold his own? Because he is going through some drills with Gerald Henderson? Come on man, he isn't doing anything.

Last edited:
It's beneath Jordan to play in a celebrity game. At least that's what I think his mindset would be if asked to play

It's beneath Jordan to play in a celebrity game. At least that's what I think his mindset would be if asked to play

But if he ever wants to play again, it would have to be some all star weekend game. He couldn't hold his image if he played a professional game. He would get crushed. He can still play great, but the 23,24,25 year olds can play better than he can RIGHT NOW. Not back then, but now. It would be a bad idea to play anything other than a legends game.

Why? Just so he can get his all time leading career scoring average of 30.12 below Wilt's 30.07?

What the hell would be the point of this?

That's not mathematically possible - he would have to play two scoreless games to get to 30.06.

Back
Top Bottom