Reese's Pieces and a Red Icee
pimp.gif

I stop at the store and get whatever you guys get at the movies for 75% less
pimp.gif

Reeses pieces and gummy bears/worms
pimp.gif

nothing...

i'm not payin that much for milk duds when i can get them from Rite aid for 99

movie popcorn makes me sick...that nasty *!% butter...

Can't beat that buttery popcorn and fountain pop... Why does everyone hate on the prices here, but it seems that prices at sports games or overpriced beerat bars in big cities get the pass? They gotta bank too

Originally Posted by LakeShow24k

food is good...prices however are disgusting

word. thats why you make a stop at the cvs/walgreens/rite aid next door to pick up a couple boxes of candy

burger king is the most reasonably priced thing at one of the theatres i go to but i cant do fast food burgers anymore

cant do popcorn. ill got to kernels or whatever and have the girl sneak it in her purse if i want popcorn

For some reason, the only time I drink Coke is at the theater. No candy, and I can't stand just drinking a can or bottle of coke. But At the theater,that fountain soda just does it.

Sour patch kids and reeses piece's(from Giant) and a can of sumptin from home...Plus
pimp.gif
on the way...umm scrumptious

Stopping by target before the movies and putting that %%+@ in your pocket at the ticket counter FTW...

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by LakeShow24k

food is good...prices however are disgusting

word. thats why you make a stop at the cvs/walgreens/rite aid next door to pick up a couple boxes of candy

qft then u hit up mickey d's
pimp.gif

they just jacked up the prices at the theater i work at
laugh.gif

6.75 for a large popcorn
smh.gif

3.75 for candy and 11.80 per pound
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

they just jacked up the prices at the theater i work at
laugh.gif

6.75 for a large popcorn
smh.gif

3.75 for candy and 11.80 per pound
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
how do ya'll sleep at night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by greatone632

Can't beat that buttery popcorn and fountain pop... Why does everyone hate on the prices here, but it seems that prices at sports games or overpriced beer at bars in big cities get the pass? They gotta bank too
People still don't like at those places either, and they still complain. I don't know anyone who loves to spend 4 dollars on a beer at aball game either, but they do it just like at the movies, it's no different.

I went to the movies the other night, cost me 8 dollars for a small popcorn and drink. 3.75 for a 20 ounce drink... outrageous.

I usually go to the gas station beforehand and get sour patch kids and a soda.

Back
Top Bottom