MTV Challenge: Rivals III - Premiers May 4th

sarah and backpack and friends irl i dont think anyone on any of these teams is taking all the bread

I understand Johnny not being straight answering her. Sarah's the one that was untrustworthy.

If someone takes that amount of money from me they better go into witness protection.

sarah and backpack and friends irl i dont think anyone on any of these teams is taking all the bread
Basically this. Last week's(or week before) aftershow alone, whether they won or not, no way they are that friendly with each other after the fact if one of them straight took all the money.

Honestly though if I were Bananas, I would take all the money and give half of it to Sarah, minus half of the money she won on exes 2. Still petty, but not completely screwing her over.

I hope Jenna and Vince wins and she takes it all

Nah she'd still have like 75k.
She had to split her 1st place winnings with her partner. She got 125k.

Her half of 1st place Rivals 3 winnings would be 137,500. She'd be left with 12,500.

Basically nothing after taxes :lol:

She had to split her 1st place winnings with her partner. She got 125k.

Her half of 1st place Rivals 3 winnings would be 137,500. She'd be left with 12,500.

Basically nothing after taxes :lol:

I said 1/2 the money she won on exes 2, not all of it. 137500-62500 = 75000.

Last edited:
Like you said taking everything she got from exes2 would basically be like giving her nothing, and would be just as bad towards a friendship as all of it.

Taking only half of it would mean in the end the amount they both "get" from exes2+rivals3 would be equal. This is obviously ignoring inflation and any return on the money from 2 years ago, where Sarah would still be ahead. It's still a **** move, but it could make them be "even" without completely screwing her over.

If Abram had a male or female rival, you think they would even consider taking all the money? I remember john saying last season that he owed Abe $600 and he threatened to burn his house down.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ bananas when he said nicole is built like a sewer rat

The best description I've heard in awhile. Dead on comparison. :lol:

Those puzzles were Elementary.

Thankfully those were easy and the Barrels were the hard part.

Thought the same thing. We've come to hold these challenges to higher standards now.

Vince would be my #1 enemy if I were on the show. I cant stand dudes like him.

Finals is kinda wack. A suggestion would to stop with all these newbs that bow down to Bananas. It's like he's the Cavs in the Eastern Conference...coasting to the finals.

Last edited:
Did Jenna just get first place in the food portion? lol

But Vince probably ate most of it though anyways.

Surprised bananas and Sarah not won by only 4-5 min, makes me wonder if dumbass Vince cost them a few min by messing up The puzzle at the checkpoint earlier.

Did not see this coming, SAVAGE AF, one of the most backstabbing moments ever on reality TV

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom