MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Looking forward to this.
pimp.gif

CT pulled a LeBron in 2011 Finals performance the last time he was on one of these Challenges.
mean.gif

Hopefully CT can follow in LeBron's footsteps, redeem himself and come through to finally win one of these.

Do y'all not understand what yambs are?

Roylee and Ty.
smokin.gif

Cooke.
devil.gif
laugh.gif

CT and Wes are gonna be cookin'. I like some of the other teams so I don't know who i'll be rooting for.

Why's this one even called rivals though? These rivalries are weak sauce 

When was the last one of these? I don't keep up the challenges enough, but I have a definite guilty pleasure for this stuff. :lol:

Will be watching.

Last edited:
oh.. the black girl. I thought that was the hispanic girl from las vegas. but :smokin on the pics.

Paula >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jasmine.

:x at both of them.
The only thing that made Paula even relatively attractive and women-like was her breast implants. If not for that I wouldn't have even known she was a women on first look.

Jasmine is the most useless, annoying female Challenge character in recent years though...absolutely useless for anything other than the occasional and inevitable Mirror Punch.

Last edited:
Ah, gotcha.

I agree. Paula has won, And as annoying as she is she'll contribute.

Jasmine will never win one of these things unless she's carried all the way by a large team. It definitely won't be by one person, so not this season. :lol:

I agree with the post saying that it makes no sense to call this Rivals II.

The first Rivals is probably my favorite challenge to date.

^
They always need to have some kind of dumb theme. I think it was the Exes one where they paired up some people who only kissed or something like that just to have enough teams for the show.

Meh, again? Drop all the usual people and I'd watch. Not gonna sit through the same group of people over and over again

Back
Top Bottom