MTV VMA's vol Best VMA EVER

2lk2mom.gif

*Looks down at shorts*

Yeah, that's semen alright.

I knew she reminded me of someone with this outfit on..
lady-gaga-90711080.jpg

VOLDO..
hearts15voldo.jpg

especially the costume on the right in this video..

If someone can tell me how to embed I'd be grateful.

By the way I thought with all the weird costumes and oddity (minus that shoutout comment
sick.gif
) she was looking good tonight.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

019265524_c3czjdg5.jpg

Keys look like she been playing a lot of kickball in her spare time.
more like sitting on her $#% all day

correct me if im wrong but you really care that her legs are kinda out of shape? i didnt even notice until both of you brought it up. some NTers are way toopicky
laugh.gif

anyone notice eminem's facial expressions when lady gaga said "this is for god and they gays"?

LOL!!!

and let me get this straight, lil' mama made one song that appealed to middle schoolers about lip gloss, somehow became a judge on a popular show, and nowshe's got the freakin' balls to get on stage during hova's performance?

what a dumb trick...

always hated her, but now it's for real...

and kanye was right... shouldn't have said it, he was clearly drunk, and alcohol is a truth serum, but he was right...

dude was straight wildin' out tho...
roll.gif

and geez, seeing perez hilton THAT happy during gaga's acceptance speech made me hate him even more...

Maaaaaaan that ESOM performance was epic up until Lil Mama's dumb ##! showed up
laugh.gif

All in all though, I gotta say this was one of the more entertaining VMA's that I could remember lol

had comedy, drama, everything
%+%@ was a mess
laugh.gif

people are killing me with this im ashamed to black #!#+, like really? if this made you feel ashamed then you got some bigger problems in your life you need toworry about

and why is it you never hear any other race of people use the "oh im so ashamed to be (insert race) "excuse?

you got people out there slaughtering whole families and you wont get this many pages about it

Back
Top Bottom