MTV's The Challenge

What’s more shocking to me is that John actually called out Zach. He has done everything over the however many years to make sure he doesn’t go into an elimination against somebody who can beat him. He gets his chance to hand pick his opponent, and he picks Zach :lol:.

How much of a tantrum do you think johnny ranted to the producers about..

He got over it. He spent the rest of the time with Morgan on some trip through Africa and Qatar. They are releasing some video or whatever on social media in March.

Josh ****ting on Amanda had me dying.

It's not fair that Paulie and Wes have male partners.

Sad to see Bananas go, he's entertainment. He's always got something funny going on.

Amanda a clown. Josh in the house one night and was like wow, no one likes you and you're mean as ****. Hahahahaha

I Don’t get it
She thinks shes the one that got Johnny to choose Zach by openly talking about who she was antagonizing including tribunal members and saying it in Johnny's room.

Also apparently she then taunted ppl all night about it.

Hope she goes home next.

caught up on this season, looks like they fixed all the stupid **** from final reckoning. especially the redemption house BS. teams look fair or at the very least they were determined based on performance.

Dee an early candidate for ROY :smokin

I hope kam takes the title

I read spoilers. Just noticed my on demand was missing episode 3. Bananas gone huh.

That one UK girl name start with a Z is a pretty mfer.

Zach big goofy *** switched sides on Bananas. Then cried cuz he "losing a friend". :smh: :lol: He blatantly stabbed him in the back, ain't even make it look good when he threw the ball to Wes.

This b**** Amanda gotta go asap. Girl so disrespectful for no reason. One the girls need slap her around a couple times

I like this season more than the last three easily already

No redemption house finally

Bananas goofed...he should've known Wes wasn't going to show any slack :lol:

I’m team Wes

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom