MTV's The Challenge

CT is washed. and i was annoyed by him crying like a baby

im liking this season tho. its got potential

What's the point of that little Tribunal face-to-face? Just to try and cop pleas and provide some heated moments?

Paulie and Kyle looked dumb with the repeated nose to nose. Hard to take seriously when Kyle had pigtails. Paulie got a strong case of Napoleon complex.

Yea for some reason I also don't think we have seen the last of Johnny this season. I know there hasn't been mention of mercenaries, redemption house or another twist but I'm thinking they find some way to include him in a future ep (let's just hope they don't pull some BS twist).

Crazy that Bananas and CT went out back to back this early on. It's definitely a new era for The Challenge. Turbo is my fav rookie so far and Zahida could get it.

Jenna look she aged 10 years since her last season

Kyle and Paulie shoulda been had that 5 minutes to get over this high school drama :lol:

Rookie told CT "welcome to the challenge" :lol: he wild. Vets getting eliminated early. Crazy season already.

Producers probably wish they had a redemption house this season. Bananas and CT gone already :lol:

Producers probably wish they had a redemption house this season. Bananas and CT gone already :lol:

I know it’s a different producer, but if they really cared about CT being there, they would have never paired him with Veronica last season.

Kyle and Paulie with the headbutting is ridiculous, buck up or shutup.

That moron gus smashing his face into the thing and then crying about like the ***** he is. :lol:

Maddie is like 6'2" 220 shes a big *****. :lol:

Kyle and Paulie with the headbutting is ridiculous, buck up or shutup.

That moron gus smashing his face into the thing and then crying about like the ***** he is. :lol:

Maddie is like 6'2" 220 shes a big *****. :lol:

Need Laurel vs. Maddie

I'm loving this season. So much better than the last few. No dumbass redemption house. No stupid grenades. Each episode having a challenge+elimination. Some of the new guys seem like good entertainment especially Turbo. And best of all Bananas and Ashley are gone early. Hopefully Cara and Amanda are next.

Hopefully CT comes back in shape and rips some heads off, but for now go Wes.
Wes and Leroy the only OGs left for meto root for.

Rooting for hunter by default because of his alliance with Wes.

I like turbo but can’t root for him to win because of that **** Nany

she was ok on party down south, but she aging like milk.. i prefer tall women, but she may be even too big for me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom