MTV's The Challenge

I knew Nelson was out when I seen Cory on the line. :lol:

:lol: Fessy knew what he was doin tellin his girl not to say Nelson's name. :nerd:

Jordan called that woman a terrorist. :rofl: :rofl:

Why is it every time Fessy is in an elimination it's always a physical one. Honestly I dont see Fessy winning a challenge unless is a single competition/challenge which they don't really do anymore.

Fessy gotta be the worst dressed challenger ever. He’s the worst because he’s actually trying, fool look like all his clothes are from the clearance section of Forever 21.

Nelson saved that man and played himself. He got too big of a heart to play this game.

Jordan airing out Tori and saying that **** had me crying. Wow. She was so hurt.

Everything about fessy is corny. From talking about “thugging it out” during an elimination to being a grown man in his 30s still rocking his football number from 10+ years ago on a chain. He really seems like such a ****ing lame.

Fessy gotta be the worst dressed challenger ever. He’s the worst because he’s actually trying, fool look like all his clothes are from the clearance section of Forever 21.

Nelson saved that man and played himself. He got too big of a heart to play this game.

Jordan airing out Tori and saying that **** had me crying. Wow. She was so hurt.

Yeah Nelly T is way too loyal. After what Fessy pulled on him last time with the hall brawl he should have went into the interrogation and said "I will save Chauncey 100%. Let's guarantee we get Fessy or Bananas out of here".

Fessy a walking express catalog, the former college football player who “could’ve “ made it to the pros. Will always live off and remind everyone about it.

Fessy a walking express catalog, the former college football player who “could’ve “ made it to the pros. Will always live off and remind everyone about it.

Mans real life Al Bundy.

al-bundy-polk-steelers1.jpg

Everything about fessy is corny. From talking about “thugging it out” during an elimination to being a grown man in his 30s still rocking his football number from 10+ years ago on a chain. He really seems like such a ****ing lame.

This dude gonna some how make me root for Bananas if it comes down to it :lol:

Yo man I’m late but catching up on all stars 2 and Ayanna confessing she ate Jodi’s Greek salad ****ing killed me bro :rofl:straight comedy the way she got all serious then licked her fingers and said she felt good about it too:rofl:

Jordan before saying his vote :lol:

Was rooting for Nelly T and Nurys but now I just wanna see chaos happen before the final

He was terrible on his BB season. Flipped on his alliance when they had the chance to take over the numbers just because someone on the otherside told him an alliance member was flirting with his girl. Think the next week he was gone lol.

Yep I know the spoilers are out there but I've also been trying hard not to look. Only time I looked for spoilers was one of the seasons they didn't tell you who won until the finale.

Also, Nelson will likely keep getting eliminated around middle of the season or right before the finals as he's way too loyal. He has to know someone like Fessy will turn on him in an instant if it benefits them.

Winners for challenge 38 have been out for a while now, trying my best not to look though lol
I know but I had to peep cause this season is so bad and boring (last 3 seasons actually) I’m giving it up and will stream all of them before next season. We need some drama bring back the camilanator, amanda, cara maria, Shane, hunter or anybody interesting these ig models and big brother/survivor players are just boring. I’d be happy if fessy and kacyee never get called back

TJ wife can get it

Nany's teeth are huge like stones. Like if they bleached Stonehenge.

Fessy trash. Moriah still got a chance but I can see her saying **** it

Last edited:
****ing ridiculously stupid to help Fessy. They coulda left his *** out there for hours. :smh:
Exactly, why help Fessy when you know he wouldn't do that if the shoe was on the other foot.

Was just listening to the official challenge podcast with Moriah on it and her and Fessy weren't even friends like that before this challenge. He hit her up in her DMs lol.
Guy is a clown.

I hope the reunion episode is good.

What dummies for helping Fessy of all people. That was some of the softest *** I've ever seen in the challenge.

Let his *** drink a keg of that concoction. Maybe he'll get sick and have to leave the competition. It's for $1M you idiots.

Master Zik Master Zik I can't not look at Nany's teeth every time she's on screen. If she wins she needs to spend some of that $ to undo whatever she did.

Back
Top Bottom