MTV's The Challenge

They are really dragging this season out. With the two team format the only players to actually get eliminated so far were Nelson and Nurys smh. IMO they should have only allowed one of the three pairs to return and not two.

I think they’ll go into the final with 5 teams

I really wish they would have penalized Chauncey for not doing the daily. That should have incurred some sort of penalty. I wish it was like a 45 sec penalty to their teams fastest time or something like that. Didn’t seem fair but I guess because they were doing the reveal in the elimination that ultimately this daily challenge didn’t even matter

I think they’ll go into the final with 5 teams

I really wish they would have penalized Chauncey for not doing the daily. That should have incurred some sort of penalty. I wish it was like a 45 sec penalty to their teams fastest time or something like that. Didn’t seem fair but I guess because they were doing the reveal in the elimination that ultimately this daily challenge didn’t even matter
EXACTLY!!! back in the day his team would've had time added to their total. How do you disqualify and not have any repercussions.

I was wondering that too. Should have been cumulative time like it usually is. Production has made some questionable decisions this season.

Fessy also continues to be OD corny.

All Stars 4 cast (so far)

Women

1. Averey
  2. Ayanna
  3. Flora Alekseyeun
  4. Janelle
  5. Jasmine
  6. Laurel
  7. Nicole Z
  8. Rachel R
  9. Tina
  10. Veronica
  11. Genesis Moss - alternate
Men

1. Ace
  2. Adam Larson
  3. Big Bad Brad
  4. Brandon N
  5. Chadwick Pelletier
  6. Derek C
  7. Kefla Hare
  8. Roy Lee
  9. Ryan K
  10. Tony Two Kids
  11. Syrus - alternate

Women

1. Averey
  2. Ayanna
  3. Flora Alekseyeun
  4. Janelle
  5. Jasmine
  6. Laurel
  7. Nicole Z
  8. Rachel R
  9. Tina
  10. Veronica
Men

1. Ace
  2. Adam Larson
  3. Big Bad Brad
  4. Brandon N
  5. Chadwick Pelletier
  6. Derek C
  7. Kefla Hare
  8. Roy Lee
  9. Ryan K
  10. Tony Two Kids
  11. Syrus - alternate
no real heavy hitters, but i'm still gonna watch.

They are really dragging this season out. With the two team format the only players to actually get eliminated so far were Nelson and Nurys smh. IMO they should have only allowed one of the three pairs to return and not two.
I saw something where it was going to be even longer. They wanted to drag out the teams more but once the other team was wiped out pretty much, they had to go back to the pairs.

Feel like these seasons are going to go longer and longer now because of having All-Stars, The global one, and this main one. Can fill the entire year.

I saw something where it was going to be even longer. They wanted to drag out the teams more but once the other team was wiped out pretty much, they had to go back to the pairs.

Feel like these seasons are going to go longer and longer now because of having All-Stars, The global one, and this main one. Can fill the entire year.
I could see that original theory being true about keeping the teams format longer. Looks like we could get the global season in a few months and then AS4 sometime this summer. Then that should align with them filming another regular season soon to air in the fall.

Women

1. Averey
  2. Ayanna
  3. Flora Alekseyeun
  4. Janelle
  5. Jasmine
  6. Laurel
  7. Nicole Z
  8. Rachel R
  9. Tina
  10. Veronica
Men

1. Ace
  2. Adam Larson
  3. Big Bad Brad
  4. Brandon N
  5. Chadwick Pelletier
  6. Derek C
  7. Kefla Hare
  8. Roy Lee
  9. Ryan K
  10. Tony Two Kids
  11. Syrus - alternate

Averey :evil:

no real heavy hitters, but i'm still gonna watch.

Yep.

A lot of those name though I'm like

who.gif

The only Kefla I know is from Dragonball Super.

Chauncey nor being penalized was very dumb. Should of been cumulative time

Now we back to ride or die, really want Nany to come up short again

Also hope Kacyee and her boring brother get outta here too, both add 0 to the show

I could see that original theory being true about keeping the teams format longer. Looks like we could get the global season in a few months and then AS4 sometime this summer. Then that should align with them filming another regular season soon to air in the fall.
They should really spread out the shows, make the audience wanting more and not over doing it.

Kam, Cara Maria, Steve the Hand Model and....Jay the Quitter added.

Although, Jenna was equally a quitter with Jay on that eating portion of that final.
Figured Le wouldn’t go back without kam and with Cara Maria back, bet they add paulie now.

With that cast Lee better win. Tony and Brad are arguably his only competition. Mens side is really weak compared to the women.

Back
Top Bottom