MTV's The Challenge

just watched, Devin and Corey are basically 1 person that split in to physical and psychological. both thinking they can come at Bananas.
I wonder if bananas really smashed kaileigh though... it can't be possible. they dont seem like they really interacted outside of that first week at the club, which was way before she even hooked up with nelson and before Natalie went at Johnny hard.

I don't see what yall see in Kailah, she basically doing the same thing now she's done the last 2 seasons. ride on the coat tails of the strong while saying shes strong too.

Bananas is not going to go against him.... bananas going in would go against everything he's ever done. He will talk about how he would smoke Devin, then he will get everybody in the house to put Devin against somebody in devin's alliance, devin will lose, then bananas will talk about how smart he is.... then he will talk again about how he would have smoked him if he went against him.

I feel like the student will become the teacher tonight! They’re teasing it way too much!

It's funny how Devin made up the lie and didn't even step in, just let it grow.

And Nelson never even asked Kayleigh when this happened.

I hate looking at Jemmeye. I wish they'd put her in already.

I'm still confused why they act like people haven't hooked up with multiple people before.

damn, i just turned it on thinking I was going to watch the episode, and I just saw the last 20 seconds of devin talking about being awesome, not realizing I was an hour late to the episode...... :lol: I guess he won! Great news!

Devin is annoying
Wes can be smug, he was a good competitor
Devin sucks, but they keep him around because he's not a threat

Devin's reaction :smh:

Show may have created a monster.

Reminds me of when Wes finally got Johnny eliminated early in a challenge just for him to comeback and take him out.

EDIT

Britni drunk :lol:

Devin played the game masterfully.

Manipulated all those idiots in the house, including that dumbass Nelson. Then lucked out by getting a puzzle in the elimination.

That gang mentally was lame af. :smh: Hope Jemmye and Kayleigh get washed by one of the mercenaries next week.

Tony finally stop suckling Bananas teet and put on his big boy pants. Boss move by him.

Britni looking like a complete snack on The Aftershow, with her drunk ***.

Reactions: HIM
Devin's reaction :smh:

Show may have created a monster.

Reminds me of when Wes finally got Johnny eliminated early in a challenge just for him to comeback and take him out.

EDIT

Britni drunk :lol:

That host was like "speaking of drinking, you've been drinking......." and then no followups, it was so awkward :lol:

God I hate jemmeye, can't stand her ugly self.

This is Tony's year, huge move. Game changer. Tony is winning it this season

Back
Top Bottom