MTV's The Challenge

A solo final or a team one?

I must've blacked out when Jemmye made it to a final. Let alone her impressive resume. Granted she's been doing challenges way longer than Kailah.

If you told me Jemmye was going against Kailah in an elimination you couldn't pay me to pick Jemmye.

I finally watched veronibae :frown:
I legit was scared for Leroy. Natalie is annoying but she atleast performs.

Im not about to compare Kailah and a jemmye at this point. ShesShlike 10 years older. And not known forfher physical but shess smart.
KaiKai is trash because since her first challenge she didn't do well she got bounced early. Then came back talking big like I went out unfairly early but imI good... . And never really won anything. She's like the female corey

Rivals 2 with Camilla #TeamSubtitles

Don’t let the down syndrome face fool you, Jemmye is only 4 years older than Kailah

Kailah wouldn’t look so terrible as a competitor if she didn’t talk such a big game all the time. Telling vers they have to show they belong. Saying good competitors suck in her confessionals and then going out there and performing terribly.

4 years is a decent difference though. Don't forget jemmye is a smoker and is from the back woods not use to the kailah lifestyle.
Let's agree though we're not team Kailah at all.

Nicole is the worsts (still entertaining to me) talked a big game. Brittany also, talks a big game and doesn't really back up.
Honestly I feel like Tori is the only newer chick born in the90s, that came out and shined.
Natalie is doing well also she does kill it in challenges.

Nicole & Britni are way more self aware about their abilities. They know they aren’t physically the strongest but will put up a fight.

I can’t say I’m completely sold on Tori, she has to come back and have another solid season. She won’t creep up on people this time plus all the girls won’t be gun ho to protect her. She rode Cara & Camilla’s back for the first half of the season and brilliantly jumped on to Kailah & Jenna’s back for the second half. But with the current pool of women she definitely can be a consistent top tier female.

Jenna is probably the greatest competitor for the kids born in the 90s.

Speaking of Camilla. How long you think MTV is going to hold her out.
I'm betting she comes back next year.

Jenna is probably the greatest competitor for the kids born in the 90s.

Speaking of Camilla. How long you think MTV is going to hold her out.
I'm betting she comes back next year.

I feel like she's gone for good. MTV has to at least pretend like they care about social issues and equality. The angry mob has spoken on camila.

I dont know, she said something that in my eyes was only boderline on the racism/racist scale and that was questionable and enraged drunken filled. I think they'll get her or atleast pretend to had gotten her her help. Then bring her back.
I mean look at Tony, he out here flourshing this challenge.

Speaking of that I don't think there's gonna be a forgiveness phase for any of these social issue violators :lol:

So yeah, I think she's done.

Like if they tried to bring her back too soon there'd be backlash but if you wait too long she'll age out. She could try to pull a Veronica but then she gotta deal with much younger strangers calling out her racism and I don't think she'll ever get a handle on her anger issues or drinking so it'd be same ol same ol.

To be clear though, MTV didn't ban her (like they did Kenny) for her racism or any violence against a competitor but she simply took it too far when she eventually attacked some of the crew on the show during another huge meltdown.

I wouldn't put it past her to try and pull a comeback claiming to be rehabilitated, try to make out with a (dark skin) black guy, and bw on her best behavior but the game will get to her and she'll implode.

Plus she won half a million in one shot, I wouldn’t invite her back for a couple seasons all the racism and mental illness aside

what we got was blah blah blah your black ****. blah blah. it didn't seem like there was room in there to fit the N word, unless she said it another time.
I dont know man, she seemed apologetic about it. I'm sure any of them non blacks in there drunk would drop the n word to try and hurt or rile up a black person.
Hell Johnny be saying mad rude stuff imo, that's just not on the racism scale but are def synonyms to these chicks and some dudes.

That was like a 30 second snippet of what the cast said lasted a good hour. MTV were going to sweep it under the rug under the cast protested at the reunion so they threw an episode together.

You can tell their original storyline was going to focus on Tony cheating but they threw racist Camilla in there to pacify the cast

i understand that, I dont know I just don't really think verbal insults should get her kicked out of a show like this... Physical abuse definetly. But racism in America is real..and she'll be painted as a villian. though I doubt she hangs out with many black people, im sure her circle of hispanics drop the N bomb all the time. Give her a year to cool down get "rehabilitated" and bring her back. She was good tv. And if she turns out becomming a slight beast like Tony even better, or even CT calming down. CT was going after people beat the crap out of someone (though adam swung first) and they keep bringing him back and replaying it.

But it goes past her being a racist because they cast her inspite of this for Champs vs. Pros. She has a mental issue mixed with a problem of drinking. To top that all off, she physically assaulted a member of production AND threatened to commit suicide, then somehow couldn’t remember any of this happening.

She’s a liability that just isn’t worth it at this point.

Reactions: God
You don't think MTV going to pay for her rehabilitation though? They're part of the reason she drinks like that. You don't see her on TMZ wilding out on the normal. a lot of cast have said the challenge drives you to just drinking and drives you nuts
I'm calling it 2019 Camilla return

what we got was blah blah blah your black ****. blah blah. it didn't seem like there was room in there to fit the N word, unless she said it another time.
I dont know man, she seemed apologetic about it. I'm sure any of them non blacks in there drunk would drop the n word to try and hurt or rile up a black person.
Hell Johnny be saying mad rude stuff imo, that's just not on the racism scale but are def synonyms to these chicks and some dudes.

Hell no she didn’t. There is no way you watched the same thing we did and came to that conclusion.

You don't think MTV going to pay for her rehabilitation though? They're part of the reason she drinks like that. You don't see her on TMZ wilding out on the normal. a lot of cast have said the challenge drives you to just drinking and drives you nuts
I'm calling it 2019 Camilla return

So you just don’t believe in this thing called personal accountability.

If the Challenge didn’t open up the talent pool to include all other reality shows then maybe Camilla could’ve been given a 10th chance but I just don’t see it

Melissa gave us a Camillanator scene without all the behind the scenes drama that comes with Camilla.

I dontd know the Melissa thing...u talking about the Mormon chick from miz season?

And yes i download all the eps Ima go back and watch the blow up will report back later

i understand that, I dont know I just don't really think verbal insults should get her kicked out of a show like this... Physical abuse definetly. But racism in America is real..and she'll be painted as a villian. though I doubt she hangs out with many black people, im sure her circle of hispanics drop the N bomb all the time. Give her a year to cool down get "rehabilitated" and bring her back. She was good tv. And if she turns out becomming a slight beast like Tony even better, or even CT calming down. CT was going after people beat the crap out of someone (though adam swung first) and they keep bringing him back and replaying it.

Damn dude, you still defending her racist ***? :lol: :smh:

Reaching for the moon to cape for her.

I dontd know the Melissa thing...u talking about the Mormon chick from miz season?

And yes i download all the eps Ima go back and watch the blow up will report back later

New British chick on this current season :lol:

You’rr thinking about crazy Julie from the New Orleans season. There was this fine *** chick named Melissa on that season who was showing her ******* for beads. That’s the season that gives us Come On Be My Baby Tonight! Classic!

Back
Top Bottom