Muhammad Ali GIF?

Double post.
sick.gif

Great fighter Ali was. Shame he never fought Frazier in the late 60's, when he was just getting into his prime.

does anyone know where i could peep some more of his fights,something like this, i aint lookin for a "youtube
indifferent.gif
" response
laugh.gif

He was fighting Floyd Patterson... and the .gif is supposed to signify a person reaching or failing

The Ernie Terrell fight is one of my favorites...What he did to that boy was literally the work of a bully.

They referred to his performance as inhumane considering that he litterally made dude suffer for almost 10 rounds refusing to knock him out, punishing himright to the point that the next blow would sit him down for the count and then stoping to ask him "What's My Name?!?!?!"

Mmmmmmhmmmm... Definitely The G.O.A.T

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He was fighting Floyd Patterson... and the .gif is supposed to signify a person reaching or failing

The Ernie Terrell fight is one of my favorites...What he did to that boy was literally the work of a bully.

They referred to his performance as inhumane considering that he litterally made dude suffer for almost 10 rounds refusing to knock him out, punishing him right to the point that the next blow would sit him down for the count and then stoping to ask him "What's My Name?!?!?!"

Don't know about the GOAT, but he is the best heavyweight, just ahead of Joe Louis.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

They referred to his performance as inhumane considering that he litterally made dude suffer for almost 10 rounds refusing to knock him out, punishing him right to the point that the next blow would sit him down for the count and then stoping to ask him "What's My Name?!?!?!"

Don't know about the GOAT, but he is the best heavyweight, just ahead of Joe Louis.

Who's better??? Lets not forget we were robbed of 4yrs of him fighting from 67-71 when he was going into his prime, and he was still dominant after that.

he is a legend. and even though i didn't really like his style he was amazing in his day.

too bad about parkinson's. if he were boxing today he'd only have one sponsor.

show_image.php

Just a little guy known as Sugar Ray Robinson.

I'd even have Duran ahead of him in a P4P list.

Ray was an animal for real... that I will give you, people tend to forget about him unfortunately. You have an argument with him, but I can't go for Duran(no disrespect to him and what he did but I just can't go sorry)

Just a little guy known as Sugar Ray Robinson.

I'd even have Duran ahead of him in a P4P list.

Ray was an animal for real... that I will give you, people tend to forget about him unfortunately. You have an argument with him, but I can't go for Duran (no disrespect to him and what he did but I just can't go sorry)

Why not?

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

word let me know if he's on fightnight because i gotta get that game back from my boy then.

This dude just became one of my fav boxers. speeeed
pimp.gif

Bad news, he's not in the game. They do have Whitaker though.
Here's a vid:
(don't know how to embed, sorry)

That is Ernie Terrell in that gif. Not the Rabbit.

I'd say Duran a has a very good case of being in the top 10 of all time for a few reasons.

He ruled the lightweight division in the 70's, and only suffered one loss to De Jesus( which he avenged twice.)
He then moves up in weight and beats perhaps the 2nd best welterweight in Sugar Ray Leonard while Leonard is
in his prime. he strings along some more wins in Moore, Barkley, Cuevas, and produces a pretty good showing against
the great Marvin Hagler all while being 20 pounds north of his ideal weight and being in his mid 30's.

and only being KO'd once against Hearns, who was a physical freak at 147.

Originally Posted by boxer

he is a legend. and even though i didn't really like his style he was amazing in his day.

too bad about parkinson's. if he were boxing today he'd only have one sponsor.

show_image.php
indifferent.gif

Soccer%20Fail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom