Muhammad Ali GIF?

Originally Posted by THE FAME

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
GIF GOLDMINE!!!!

especially of dude falling and trying to get up---THAT HAPPENS TOO MANY TIMES ON THIS BOARD, jigs just don't wanna give up the fight. knowing good and gotdam well it's over
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y are yall _ postin Zab Judah... yes he USED TO BE quick as hell and embarass ppl with counters but look at that GIF again n then watch Zab again... what do unotice?

Zab is naturally like a cheetah, elusive as hell... always moving his feet...

Ali (the GOAT) is FLATFOOTED... watching every twitch of his opponents muscles moving his head n neck jus centimeters out of range... it really is inhuman

he expended the least amount of energy possible to make ppl look plain silly... foolishness

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Y are yall _ postin Zab Judah... yes he USED TO BE quick as hell and embarass ppl with counters but look at that GIF again n then watch Zab again... what do u notice?

Ali (the GOAT) is FLATFOOTED... watching every twitch of his opponents muscles moving his head n neck jus centimeters out of range... it really is inhuman

he expended the least amount of energy possible to make ppl look plain silly... foolishness

Hey StephonUrkel Calm Down.
I was in no way making comparisions. Just showing guys that ability to dodge punches is not a rare talent.
Its a must to be a successful boxer.

Y are yall _ postin Zab Judah... yes he USED TO BE quick as hell and embarass ppl with counters but look at that GIF again n then watch Zab again... what do u notice?

No he wasn't. Ali is most known for not being flatfooted at all, but floating across the ring.
He became flatfooted after his exile, but during his prime he had fantastic footwork.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

No he wasn't. Ali is most known for not being flatfooted at all, but floating across the ring.
He became flatfooted after his exile, but during his prime he had fantastic footwork.
indifferent.gif
obviously... im talkin about n the clip... when hefought inside it was usually flatfooted tho

He told the man not to call him Cassius...

Sugar Ray Robinson is definitely the GOAT and Zab Judah should never be in the same discussion as Muhammad Ali.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

He told the man not to call him Cassius...

Sugar Ray Robinson is definitely the GOAT and Zab Judah should never be in the same discussion as Muhammad Ali.

pimp.gif

Speaking of bobbing and weaving, don't sleep on Tyson in his prime.

You couldn't hit dude with a submachine gun.

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

is he on fight night??? this dude has the quickest counters
eek.gif
word let me know if he's on fightnight because i gotta get that game back from my boy then.

This dude just became one of my fav boxers. speeeed
pimp.gif

i laughed when i seen this u must not watch boxing at all
Not going to lie, I don't. It's definatley a sport im interested in but haven't gotten around to getting into. Still seen a lot ofboxers highlights and stuff so i know the big names. and love fightnight as a game since back in the day.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

People only seen his Glory and Demise. Not the work he put behind it.
pimp.gif

Mike was a 19 year old kid knocking out 30 year old grown men.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I couldn'tcomfortably place him in that same conversation/category of being better than Mr. Ali, only two names should be mentioned with his both Lenard and Louis.
I hope you meant Robinson, and for a P4P list, I'd put Louis around top 25-35.
When you rate heavyweights on a P4P list it gets a little hazy, since they really had only one weight they could fight at,
whereas the lower ones you can have multiple jumps in weight.

Duran is probably #5 or 6 on my list, and Ali around 8 or 9.
One other thing, I'd have no problem at all if people put Greb or Langford at #1, which to me are
really the only threats to SRR spot.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ROFL

Anyways in all seriousness Holyfield and Lewis are often slept on...Lennox couldn't help it that he had no comp
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I couldn'tcomfortably place him in that same conversation/category of being better than Mr. Ali, only two names should be mentioned with his both Lenard and Louis.
I hope you meant Robinson, and for a P4P list, I'd put Louis around top 25-35.
When you rate heavyweights on a P4P list it gets a little hazy, since they really had only one weight they could fight at,
whereas the lower ones you can have multiple jumps in weight.

Duran is probably #5 or 6 on my list, and Ali around 8 or 9.
One other thing, I'd have no problem at all if people put Greb or Langford at #1, which to me are
really the only threats to SRR spot.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ROFL

Anyways in all seriousness Holyfield and Lewis are often slept on...Lennox couldn't help it that he had no comp
laugh.gif
what's funny?

Ali 8 or 9 makes your opinion non-valid. Until today the most ridiculous statement I had heard in regards to boxing is that Tyson bit off Holyfield's earon accident, that was until today when you decided to state that the best heavyweight in boxing's golden years barely cracks top ten. That is hilarious.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ali 8 or 9 makes your opinion non-valid. Until today the most ridiculous statement I had heard in regards to boxing is that Tyson bit off Holyfield's ear on accident, that was until today when you decided to state that the best heavyweight in boxing's golden years barely cracks top ten. That is hilarious.
laugh.gif
This is my list:

1. Ray Robinson
2. Sam Langford
3. Harry Greb
4. Henry Armstrong
5. Ezzard Charles
6. Benny Leonard
7. Roberto Duran
8. Willie Pep
9. Muhammed Ali
10. Joe Gans

What spot can Ali take?

The only other two who are top 5 worthy are Langford and Robinson.

I am all for opinions, but there is such a thing as right and wrong
laugh.gif

so how does YOUR top 5 look?

and if you don't think Greb or Armstrong belong in the top 5, then you don't know about boxing....

Back
Top Bottom