Mulholland Drive (@$!)

Originally Posted by hymen man

Yeah an overrated Fincher flic.

Fincher had nothing to do with this flick. It is a David Lynch flick. And it has to do with the pandora's box that Betty opens in that diner/restaurant which unleashes terrible or opposite things to ones dreams. I really liked this movie, and I've been meaning to watch this again. I got to pop in the DVD one of these days when I got time. The funny thing is Lynch wanted people to always watch the film in its entirety therefore the DVD was specifically instructed to not have any chapter navigation...

PS: Procrastination for the loss… I have a bunch of things I need to finish and I’m here trying to explain 
Mulholland Dr.

Fincher had nothing to do with this flick. It is a David Lynch flick. And it has to do with the pandora's box that Betty opens in that diner/restaurant which unleashes terrible or opposite things to ones dreams. I really liked this movie, and I've been meaning to watch this again. I got to pop in the DVD one of these days when I got time. The funny thing is Lynch wanted people to always watch the film in its entirety therefore the DVD was specifically instructed to not have any chapter navigation...

PS: Procrastination for the loss… I have a bunch of things I need to finish and I’m here trying to explain 
Mulholland Dr.

Mulholland Dr.

Mulholland Dr.

Mulholland Dr.

Back
Top Bottom