Must see/do in Washington DC

Georgetown Cupcake for red velvet or vanilla^2
Wisermiller's for a chicken madness (the one just off campus, not the one on Wisconsin st.)
Ben's Chili bowl for half-smoke, with chili cheese no onions (don't believe what others say)
Majord DC on Wisconsin
Hit up the waterfront in Gtown
Monuments and museums

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

avoid native women at all costs.
this, that place is burnin worse then a african village.....and its been statstically proven.
sick.gif

surprised you ever been out of your confinement
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, DC aint that bad, I do like to go out to dinner once in a while in the adams morgan neighborhood.

A nice place to go out to dinner or brunch is Carlyle in Arlington....
Prices are pretty good...
Service is Great...
My Girlfriend and I go there 1-2 times a month...

DC has one of, if not the best, park systems in the world... if you're into that.

If you like seafood, check out the open air seafood market in the harbor. Fresh fish, crabs, etc. Really probably the most underrated and unknown place in DC... few tourists ever see it. http://www.pps.org/great_.../one?public_place_id=220

My two favorite things on the mall are the East Wing of the National Art Gallery and the Vietnam Memorial.

King Street in Alexandria is cool, but it may be a bit outside the city for you, depending what you want to do. You can find live jazz and some nice restaurants. If I remember the name of the place I always go then I'll post it here.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

avoid native women at all costs.
this, that place is burnin worse then a african village.....and its been statstically proven.
sick.gif

maybe the in the less desirable parts of DC with the less than desirable people.

Strip clubbin FTW!
Top 3 spots to hit right outside of DC in PG County are

#1 Irving's

Right off Central Ave. They do a little pole work, a little dance work... a little 
wink.gif
 if you got it. Number 1 in the area in my book but also at the highest cost too though. at $10 a dance.

#2 Sinsaytionals

A hole in the wall if there ever was one. A converted garage. Best bang for your buck if Irving's is too much for you. $5 a dance. This is also the spot where Angel Lola Luv got started... nuff said

#3 Bazz and Crue

Members only club. With membership its free entry before 11pm weekdays and $5 off cover on weekends. Another $5/dance spot. I approve.

If you like it, these are the clubs that have it. Petite, thick, fat, big boobs, fake boobs, big booties and fake booties.

There are a good number of strip clubs in PG County but these are the best imo. The strip jonts in DC have fallen off. All the good ones are either shut down or have changed so much its not even worth it to go anymore (The Penthouse for example). 

I hope you have a good time when you come to town. It should be fun

Every time before you speak, are at the middle of a sentence, and when you're done talking say the word "moe". You'll fit right in.

My dude said Irving's lol co sign on that

Go to a Go-Go , get sweaty get on some broads and have a good time

college park has some bars etc...

the hookah joint over georgetown.

park on 14th.

everything else has been covered.

son has no business at a go-go.

Going to DC by myself for 2 days. Please help me with the following...

Food Spots
Night life
Historical sites

The Nats are in town i will for sure check that out.

Going to DC by myself for 2 days. Please help me with the following...

Food Spots
Night life
Historical sites

The Nats are in town i will for sure check that out.
Not sure your days you will be here but

&pizza, old ebbitt grill,

U St(Marvins brixton, dupont circle(front page, ozzie, Beacon

Smithsonian and just walk around

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom