My 16 yr old Daughter just told me .......

i know i came to the worst place, just needed to get this out.

my wife is a mess right now ... hurts ....

damn your wife too? you guys really weren't ready for this? at least in the smallest? idk what age would've made you more comfortable with this, but the worst thing that can come from this is as everyone says, she's not being safe. she can ruin her life if she's irresponsible.

man i thought she was on crack

broads be losing their virginity on average at like 14
just be glad you raised someone honest enough
to share their personal life with you

also i dont think you should use her trust to share this
with a community of strangers....i doubt anyone would
appreciate that.it's not her fault your too simple minded
to understand this is completely normal behavior for a 16
year old girl.

cut him some slack. im sure many fathers realize sex is inevitable, but still the thought some dude doing this:

to your daughter is horrific.

:smh: :rofl: :lol: create is foul for posting this gif tho

i know i came to the worst place, just needed to get this out.

my wife is a mess right now ... hurts ....
Disregarding my first joking comment, I understand the disappointment and frustration you and your wife feel.  It's a tough situation considering that there's virtually nothing you can do to stop her from continuing and any sort of punishment is really only going to make her resent you guys in the long run, which will in turn encourage her to be even more reckless.  The only thing you can really do is make sure you're instilling good values in her, showing her the potential consequences of her actions, and making sure she's associating with respectable peers.  Maybe a trip with her down to Planned Parenthood would do some good.

seriously fam least she told u.. so now u know more than likely she feel comfortable enough to share things with you

This

I mean, I guess that shows you guys have a good relationship. She loves and respects and feels comfortable to come to you with such a thing. I guess you can find peace in that. But that's tough man. But I'm sure you'll handle it well :pimp:

*looks at OP's location*

In all seriousness, at least she let you know.  This will pass and you just gotta do your best to monitor the situations that she gets into.  You must be a good pops for her to even tell you stuff like that.

Ill son, why did she tell you that? Were y?ll fighting? Does she hate you that much?

I wouldn't want my future daughter(s) telling me that just leads to worse ideas of them topping dudes off, doing anal w/e other nasty things I imagine and actually have done with other females. I'd rather sorta figure it out on my own, like cracking a door open a sliver and then closing when you got a little idea of what's going on on the other side. I'd much rather find out she's not a virgin when she says she pregnant.

I mean damn man, 16. She could be one of them.

I feel your pain man, that must hurt :smh: :stoneface: I'll drink a 5th of yak for you onewearz. Watching them freaks in the other building at work won't be the same for a while.

Last edited:
It's part of growing up,your daughter is a person just like you.
Stay strong everything will work out.

That's about the age where it starts op. Around 16.

All you can do now is stress safe sex. That was an epidemic at my HS. Baby showers during lunch & all that.

So yeah. Stress safe sex.

Atleast she told you man, that means that you two have a pretty good relationship.

It depends on the situation though was it a boyfriend she been going out with for a while or the unspeakable smash and dash?

lil dude is probably an NTer too
mean.gif
Still better than Tyrone.

Ill son, why did she tell you that? Were y?ll fighting? Does she hate you that much?

I wouldn't want my future daughter(s) telling me that just leads to worse ideas of them topping dudes off, doing anal w/e other nasty things I imagine and actually have done with other females. I'd rather sorta figure it out on my own, like cracking a door open a sliver and then closing when you got a little idea of what's going on on the other side. I'd much rather find out she's not a virgin when she says she pregnant.

I mean damn man, 16. She could be one of them.

I feel your pain man, that must hurt :smh: :stoneface: I'll drink a 5th of yak for you onewearz. Watching them freaks in the other building at work won't be the same for a while.

I couldn't disagree with you more.

Why does she have to hate OP? Why can't it be that they have a great relationship and she needs advice?

So you would rather find out by catching your daughter getting smashed and pretend like nothing happened??

I would much rather have a relationship where my children feel comfortable telling me these things than getting a phone call at 3am telling me that my child is never coming home.

i wouldn't want to hear that from my daughter if i ever have 1, she should have kept that to herself or told her mother.

Not much you can do about it but be glad she's this open with you....reinforce that by not scolding her but having a mature conversation about it with her, she wants to do woman things, treat her as such....I know inside is killin you man...I'm sorry

yup, and make sure to tell her to be safe... you dont want her pregnant or catching STD's

Back
Top Bottom