My 16 yr old Daughter just told me .......

i know i came to the worst place, just needed to get this out.

my wife is a mess right now ... hurts ....

you live in New York City, 16 just mean she's not hideous

just have to let her realize she did it for the wrong reasons and she's an idiot.

Last edited:
i have a 6 month old baby girl and i just got so anxious/sad/pissed/frustrated because i know at some point im going to have to accept this as a reality, whether she shares it with me or not.

I feel for you bro. at least shes open with you and honest.

edit: just read why she did it. aww hell naw. them lil stanks would never be around my daughter again. you never know what they could be on next. explain to her that they are not her friends if they pressure her into doing things that she may or may not be ready to do. you dont want her coming home drunk, high, pregnant or get arrested for some dumb ish.

peace

Last edited:
:smh:

never want a daughter crew

and why would she tell you wtf? :lol:

all the chicks i know never told

After the added info I still don't see how yall can be even saying "at least she told you, be glad for that". Her moms had to force her to do to tell OP, so kill that noise. To me this whole topic on a different level now given the new info. This aint the time for be happy she told you and all that other bull ****. Wake up.
she told my wife first , then my wife made her tell me. she said she lost it to this clown cause she was the only virgin in her crew of friends and was constantly getting bothered about it.

i'm still in shock for real man. not to sound naive but i thought she'd wait, i got another daughter right behind her, 14 yrs old :x

seriously fellas, we sit here and ogle over women left and right but when you're daughter gets nailed it hurts ... really does .....

this one's gonna sting for a minute ....
|I

I was just gonna post the icon cuz the situation is that heartfelt but when I think more about it you gotta make her smarten up. That mentality is right in lane with those dumb broads that made a pregnancy pact and all got knocked up at the same time. She gotta be more secure, more confident, raise that self respect and increase that self esteem through the roof. She needs to understand she made a mistake she won't be able to reverse, a straight up error. I know being young in your life is about making mistakes and learning from them so make sure she really learns from this one. She can't be this easily manipulated and led astray.

I mean damn she could've lied to her friends about it.

Last edited:
The worst way, she had sex because people were making fun of her.
Your daughter is a follower and not a leader watch her like a hawk
Instill that self esteem OP.

Sorry breh
frown.gif

I know that has to hurt :frown: i dont even know what to tell you. rarely post anymore but when i saw this thread make it to twitter i had to show some support. any advice to other fathers you wanna share?

Thread makes it seem as if OP felt the penetration

I think she's about that age....

safety first but you can't stop her. I remember being 16 and the thirst was real

frown.gif
 Sorry to hear.. On the bright side, maybe you could get her birth control? So at least next time it's not "i'm pregnant"

at least you didn't find out that she's on drugs. you're doing a great job as a father if she trusts you enough to confide in you. glass half full brohamlet

She had sex because of peer pressure at 16? There is no telling what this girl will grow up doing if she just continues following people like that :smh:

Stay strong OP.

Man I pray I only have sons. If i was in OP's shoes i'd be furious

im pretty late but at least she came and told you she could have continued to go on behind your back, at least now you can make a plan of action teaching here not just to protect herself but abstinence and std's and about finding the right person because right now isnt the time and explain to her that being a woman is more than she thinks try to move her closer to youdo more family activities (not saying you dont already) so she has more reasons to want to stay home

I took my daughters moms virginity at 14 which is really young. Just us being so young scares the hell out of me knowing that some clown *** kid is gonna be trying to do the same thing I did in 13 years. You just got to hope she trust you enough to continue to tell u anything and make smart decisions. I know your hurting bro and I can't imagine how Ill feel when it happens to my daughter I just hope that she comes and tells me like your daughter did . You obviously have done a great job so far just continue and don't treat her no differently

Damn Pa, I imagine that's that feel of your greatest heartbreak moment all over again. Come here bro...

damb dog. hold your head. cant scorn bc she told you, but let her know she should have discussed it before so you can make sure shes sure...my 15 yr old just told me she has her 1st boyfriend a couple days ago. a kid from my moms church. Im supposed to meet him today :smh:

man i thought she was on crack

broads be losing their virginity on average at like 14

just be glad you raised someone honest enough

to share their personal life with you

also i dont think you should use her trust to share this

with a community of strangers....i doubt anyone would

appreciate that.it's not her fault your too simple minded

to understand this is completely normal behavior for a 16

year old girl.
well damn. son gave you that Brutality by honesty

but seriously, you need to watch who she hangs out with. Peer pressure? come on now. She should know better than that

You got a problem on your hands. Losing her virginity is one thing...it's the circumstances of WHY she lost it that's the problem. Peer pressure...SMH. It's good that she told you, but one minute it's sex...the next....well, who knows. You and your wife need to have a sit-down with her. She's 16 and she's going to make her own decisions, but the girl needs some guidance.

Back
Top Bottom