My 5000th post on Niketalk.. Contest over. And the winners are... (pg.1)

Damn I chose 1564.

Was I close enough that I have a reasonable chance to win a shirt if some people dont want anything?

1....2....3....and to the 4

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Poeple salty we picked 1234, step your guessing game up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Hey! How come Im not a winner! Page 19 clearly says I typed 1234 and OP said that the people who got it were those who guess 1234....I dont getanything?
ohwell.gif

Hey! How come Im not a winner! Page 19 clearly says I typed 1234 and OP said that the people who got it were those who guess 1234....I dont get anything?
ohwell.gif

maybe you werent the top 20 people? maybe more than 20 guessed that?

Didn't win but still a cool thing you're doing FeelMode, hope the line has growing success.

btw.. just to confirm the OP.
The # was indeed 1216.

btw, to me, this is the nicest shirt out of the ones posted
choose_wisely_02.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

btw.. just to confirm the OP.
The # was indeed 1216.

btw, to me, this is the nicest shirt out of the ones posted
choose_wisely_02.jpg

The U.S.S. Monitor
pimp.gif

Im still waiting to hear from a few more winners. to the winners that have already contacted me, thanks i will be emailing yall as soon as i hear from theothers to get everything situated. Ideally i would be able to mail everything out at once because im really busy right about now.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Im still waiting to hear from a few more winners. to the winners that have already contacted me, thanks i will be emailing yall as soon as i hear from the others to get everything situated. Ideally i would be able to mail everything out at once because im really busy right about now.

if the other winners dont contact you let me have one of the shirts
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom