My Apologies....

I was just curious before about what department RockDeep worked in, but it seems my post was deleted for some reason. Can someone clarify for me because iheard he was NOT an employee?

skylark8605 wrote:
I was just curious before about what department RockDeep worked in, but it seems my post was deleted for some reason. Can someone clarify for me because i heard he was NOT an employee?

nerd.gif
... ur doneSon.... folks got your info from reliable sources in ___, ___, and _____
(fill in the blanks... shouldnt be too hard)
laugh.gif

amazing what happens when people list their mailing address or forget to cross out where they originally got stuff...

Originally Posted by skylark8605

I was just curious before about what department RockDeep worked in, but it seems my post was deleted for some reason. Can someone clarify for me because i heard he was NOT an employee?

Skylark.

I am almost sure you are B.F. or the other who submitted me as "Slim Solejer" trying to do what it do.. Please feel free to call me , email me oremail if you want to join in. Please feel free to post ANYTHING here you think will help or progress YOUR situation and mine.

Because as of now.. what has been "heard' is what got this situation where it is.. AND what WILL be heard for folks like yourself will still happen. Im glad you were able to make an account JUST to post in this thread.

I hope you are following Slims posts just as close. Mods please don't "delete" any of this guys posts, as I know his agenda and his IPaddress.
wink.gif

Just know when it's all resolved Mr. Skylark, EVERYTHING will be known and cleared up for the masses in Cleveland, Beaverton and NYC...
wink.gif
Good Day to you.

Good thing you are usin multiple IP addresses. But it doesn't hide you. You all should have done the same with Slim and I accurately.

Hey Where's Billy?

Not that it warrants deliberate violation of company policies, but part of the reason this info. is so appreciated is the lack of quality release dateinformation from Nike/Jordan Brand.

Thanks to everyone who has given info. previously (even the vague hints are cool to me).

Don't risk your jobs though people!

Sad that you guys have to watch your backs so closely at Nike.

Damn, this is some BS. Rock has never leaked any info since joining Nike and has even been tight lipped on confirming or denying info that has already beenmade public knowledge. He CERTAINLY was not the one who leaked the info about the Lebron VI's being scrapped, and would never do anything of that sort tocompromise his position. This is simply a case of jealousy on the part of others trying to promote themselves. Hopefuly this situation will sort it self out,and if not it will be Nike on the losing end, as individuals such as Rock are hard to come by, especially in a company full of people willing to make upstories about others because of spite. Best of luck Rock, I hope all turns out well.

This is nothing new really. This also happens outside Nike HQ. I guess it's part of the company's crooked corporate culture.

I went through something similar with Nike Philippines and Nike Singapore several years ago.

The only difference is, I never worked for Nike.

smh.gif

I love controversial threads like this one.

* GRABS POPCORN *

NIKE SHOULD KISS ROCKDEEP'S $%% FOR HAVING SOMEONE LIKE HIM WHO'S AT THE FINGERTIPS OF THIS CULTURE THAT WORKS AT CORPORATE AND NOTSOMEONE THAT GOES IN FOR A CHECK.

THAT WILL BE NIKE'S DOWNFALL IF THEY DON'T HAVE ANYONE ELSE THERE BUT SUIT'S.

GOOD LUCK ROCKDEEP

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

skylark8605 wrote:

nerd.gif
... ur done Son.... folks got your info from reliable sources in ___, ___, and _____
laugh.gif

amazing what happens when people list their mailing address or forget to cross out where they originally got stuff...

Aint that the truth.

Somone better get to clearing out that closet quick before the Federalies and Mr. Parker make a visit. From NYC to Beaveerton & vice versa.... you andall of Santa's helpers have that day of reckoning coming.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

skylark8605 wrote:

nerd.gif
... ur done Son.... folks got your info from reliable sources in ___, ___, and _____
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at that guy.

NM - My curiosity might get somebody in trouble so I'll keep my ?'s to myself.

Off topic, but this post makes me realize how slimy it is out there in the corporate world with jealousies flaring and accusations being thrown around. I'mglad that RockDeep has another avenue to turn to in case things aren't resolved, but for a guy to have his career in jeopardy over his participation in anonline community is ludicrous. I'm new to the board in terms of posting, but I still feel that this entire situation is so slimy and underhanded, makes medisgusted to even read about it. Good luck, RockDeep, I respect the fact that you were just being yourself and it's heinous how people are taking advantageof this situation to harm you.

wow thats crazy when i worked at a niketown i would always hear about folks f`ing eachother over to get to campus or even getting a better job in the store iguess its the same on campus. with that being said good luck rock

Originally Posted by MenofOregon

You know how it is in this business Rock, and CWK knows how it works around Campus, EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF. Sadly enough, that's the bottom line. "Unity" is preached during the huddles, but after that, it's a whole `nother story.

I know you guys are speaking about personal situations that you have all went through at NIKE, BUT this should be true on EVERY job. You have people thathate if your doing better than them. So you should always look out for #1. EVERY JOB IS THE SAME in this regard.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Seriously, the constant arguing in here is something I'd expect from a girl of little girls in middle school. I like how almost everyone in here is overlooking the point of this post and that most importantly someone's livelihood is on the line. It just shows that people here are more concerned with proving a point that holds no merit with the discussion at hand, than what could happen to the job of someone on here who has worked very hard and has provided knowledge to this forum.

Rockdeep, before I started posting on here I browsed the forum on a daily basis. Personally I've never seen you post anything that was unknown to the public or leaked anything. From people who I know, know you and have talked to you, I know that you wouldn't put your job on the line. I hope that someone at Nike does take a look at this thread and realize that just because you are an active part of this community that it doesn't constitute crucifying you for it. From what I read the issue of the Lebron VI being scrapped is something Nike didn't want to get leaked, if anyone from Nike is reading this, kenlu.net posted that information, not Rockdeep.

laugh.gif
No offense but if my livelihood mattered to me that much, Icertainly wouldn't be caught dead discussing it on a message board in front of millions of dudes across the world. Not to soudn like a jerk, but why doeshis livelihood even matter to us? He's not special, nobody here is special. Nobody forces Nike employees to come on here.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Seriously, the constant arguing in here is something I'd expect from a girl of little girls in middle school. I like how almost everyone in here is overlooking the point of this post and that most importantly someone's livelihood is on the line. It just shows that people here are more concerned with proving a point that holds no merit with the discussion at hand, than what could happen to the job of someone on here who has worked very hard and has provided knowledge to this forum.

Rockdeep, before I started posting on here I browsed the forum on a daily basis. Personally I've never seen you post anything that was unknown to the public or leaked anything. From people who I know, know you and have talked to you, I know that you wouldn't put your job on the line. I hope that someone at Nike does take a look at this thread and realize that just because you are an active part of this community that it doesn't constitute crucifying you for it. From what I read the issue of the Lebron VI being scrapped is something Nike didn't want to get leaked, if anyone from Nike is reading this, kenlu.net posted that information, not Rockdeep.

laugh.gif
No offense but if my livelihood mattered to me that much, I certainly wouldn't be caught dead discussing it on a message board in front of millions of dudes across the world. Not to soudn like a jerk, but why does his livelihood even matter to us? He's not special, nobody here is special. Nobody forces Nike employees to come on here.

You are right. Im not special (except to my kids) neither did I ask to put my info out there like that for "millions" to know about...but hey itis now, just like many who know who tagged me as S.S.

But I came here to NT long before I moved to Beaverton son son.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

sarteaga0408 wrote:

laugh.gif
No offense but if my livelihood mattered to me that much, I certainly wouldn't be caught dead discussing it on a message board in front of millions of dudes across the world. Not to soudn like a jerk, but why does his livelihood even matter to us? He's not special, nobody here is special. Nobody forces Nike employees to come on here.

tired.gif
No one said RockDeep was special, but he is in a"special" situation which is pertinent to this board. Why does his livelihood even matter to us? Well I'm sorry that you can't feel forsomeone who may lose there job over something that they didn't do, will it affect you personally? No, but that doesn't mean you can't empathizewith his situation. The millions of children starving in africa don't affect me personally, but that doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for them, andshouldn't donate my time, money, food, etc... in order to help. I was neither brought up nor would I want to live without caring for anyone but myself.That is not a way to live at all. I feel sorry for you.

You're right nobody FORCES Nike employees to come on here, but Rock was a valued CONTRIBUTING (unlike yourself) member ofthis board well before he worked at Nike, and you should be gracious that a Nike employee took his time to continue to post on this board to help contributeand stay in touch with the culture and their demands. I only wish more Nike employees could be like Rock, maybe that way half of these ugly re-retros andcolorways of otherwise decent shoes would not have been released.

indifferent.gif

ROCKDEEP i think it's whack what some jealous punks are trying to pull. I wouldn't stress off it, if you didn't do wrong and it's just someinsecure employee trying to oust you for their personal reasons, then don't even stress. just do you, only info i've really seen you post is like toclarify a release week when several members have already been discussing release info they found or were told. I wouldn't be surprised if the same peopletrying to point that finger at you aren't in some way responsible for posting the info. That's what's great about computers/networks, there's away to figure it out.

u ttocs wrote "No way in hell Curly was legit. That guy gave some of the phoniest info ever."

Not only is it the intent of some Nike employee's to post up Legit info, but also post up info to throw folks off as well,so the info another gives doesn't seem so legit. Curly is someone you all know, and posts in the same threads he's directly affiliated with. Its notthat hard to tell who certain guys are by the information they post or the manner in which they give information. In my opinion, I don't post anythinglike RD, so how that affiliation or accusation happened is past my wonderment. I hope things shake out well for him like I said before, but if they don'tit will be sad that someone had it in for him. I will lay low, but we need product to move, so why not give some heads up to make things happen in the sneakerworld.

Be on the look out for us taking over New York.
wink.gif

Curly threw us off alright, he gave us bad information after bad information. I remember those Kobe 1 threads, and Curly was about 1 for 10 with his"insider info". Dude didn't even give us legit colorways or release dates. Just always gave us a little
wink.gif
and people would believe he's theekin of the Kobe line. When in reality he gave us virtually nothing

Rock's contributions to this board over the years have been greatly appreciated.

Fingers crossed everything works out for you mate

Where's Nick D?

Oh Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy where art thou?

This thread is crazy. It really does not surprise me though I have herd some of the craziest stories come from beaverton. Everything from stealing prototypesoff people desks, to stealing peoples designs. I hope all works well as my mother says always cover your behind, documentation is key for situations like this.

Back
Top Bottom