My Apologies....

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

This thread is crazy. It really does not surprise me though I have herd some of the craziest stories come from beaverton. Everything from stealing prototypes off people desks, to stealing peoples designs. I hope all works well as my mother says always cover your behind, documentation is key for situations like this.

Ding Ding Ding....
wink.gif

It's amazing as well what some forget whatthey have sent me as well, before I even got to Beaverton via email, as well as other stuff once I got here. For the mere fact I don't want certain thingsin a public forum right now including how some from NT I know very well (not Staff) tried to associate me with Slim Solejer and run IP addresses to get in goodwith Corporate Brass is even crazier.

Keep your enemies close and wear a metal back plate with those who act like your friends.

Nike actually had everyone still believing that the original Lebron VI's were releasing, but by reprimanding Rockdeep for something he didn't do theyinadvertantly confirmed they were actualy scrapped. Smart move... they got some real geniuses in corporate.

I hope RockDeep's situation in the positive. I wouldn't wish him to have a sour memory of his work experience there. That's the problem with hate,it creates nothing.

Originally Posted by bib10

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

I suppose the information he was blamed for according to his note to me was the Lebron VI being scrapped. That wasn't even mentioned on the conf call. How would he have known? Unless he attends those meetings and word got out around campus like fire.

To Nike,

I wanna say something to BE FAIR to NT member, RockDeep

I'm just a little LeBron fan @ other side of the world, I check his inf everyday through internet.
I don't think RockDeep released any inf about lebron 6 scrapped news
As I said before, that scrapped news should be metioned @ some China Sneaker site and www.hk-kicks.com.

Nike,
if you really spend the time to stop anything, why you don't spend more time on providing more useful information to us.
That's we don't need to ask Qs through Niketalk and we can easily to find out the answer on nike.com or customer service hotline.

thanks
Bib10

SC.
smh.gif

[Biggie Smalls]

"Son;
I'm surprised you run with them;
I think they got *** in them,
Cuz they,
Nothing but *****...."

[/"Kick in the Door"]

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

SC.
smh.gif

[Biggie Smalls]

"Son;
I'm surprised you run with them;
I think they got *** in them,
Cuz they,
Nothing but *****...."

[/"Kick in the Door"]
pimp.gif
roll.gif

EOH posting in here.....

FUTURE REFERENCE: Just because some of us don't post it, doesn't mean we don't know about it. A lot of you should feel lucky that advanced info. is even being mentioned on here.
I don't know if this applies to you or whoever but as long as cats aren't going the " I got info, but I can't say nothing"I'm cool with anybody not saying nothing that would mess up their job. If something happened to yall nobody here would give yall money to live so Idefinitely understand that but what I put in the last sentence I just don't like regarding anything.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

If you ask me, some members are simply salty they can't share as much info because Nike knows who they are.

This is true....

Rocky is one of the most solid dudes I met on this board. I do hope whatever is happening isn't bad for our comrade.

yea i hope Rock is going to come out of this unscathed

Well I had to stop posting anything in this thread for several reasons, and one was they were getting deleted along with some others, so maybe something isbeing said about one of the friends of the person who had something to do with me being accused of this.

Who happens to also be an NTer... if this posts stays up long enough.

Wow, three or four days after Kev tells me the situation I finally find the thread.

After the sheer excitement Rocky expressed to me after getting his position I find it extremely hard to believe that he would ever put himself in a situationlike this. Overall I'd say no NT'ers have had such a big impact on me and tought me more about life, business, etc. then RockDeep and EyesOfHazel.It's hard to even express my gratitude to either of them. Whoever conured up these shenanigans will feel the pinch in the end.

Who was the one that said the fruity pebbles were releasin online with dunkmans and somethin else?

i just want him fired.

Kiddin!!!

>_>

dam im so late... Mr. Rockdeep i really hope you pull thru this one keep your head up and good luck brah..and thank you for everything..

Back
Top Bottom