My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is Officially Platinum

5862111573427586001copy.gif

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Not to mention he did it with no top 10 single. Just shows how stong he is as an artist.

Comments like these make me not want to play his music. Can we just say congrats and leave it at that. Let's not bow down and worship him. He had some good singles, controversy and all his Good Friday tracks to help him sell. Good artist but let's stop acting like he's God on NT
You Mad?
All he said was he is a strong artist
You let peoples comments stop you from listening to music??
indifferent.gif

yeezy didnt teach him
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Not to mention he did it with no top 10 single. Just shows how stong he is as an artist.

Comments like these make me not want to play his music. Can we just say congrats and leave it at that. Let's not bow down and worship him. He had some good singles, controversy and all his Good Friday tracks to help him sell. Good artist but let's stop acting like he's God on NT
You Mad?
indifferent.gif

yeezy didnt teach him
30t6p3b.gif

Album deserves nothing less. Props to Kanye 
pimp.gif

SonOfTony wrote:
Tawdae804 wrote:
Ballerific703 wrote:
nom de guerre wrote:

You Mad? 
indifferent.gif

yeezy didnt teach him 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Album deserves nothing less. Props to Kanye 
pimp.gif

SonOfTony wrote:
Tawdae804 wrote:
Ballerific703 wrote:
nom de guerre wrote:

You Mad? 
indifferent.gif

yeezy didnt teach him 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom