My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is Officially Platinum

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

pimp.gif

Well deserved

Took it a while to go Platinum, didn't expect it to take THIS long. But then again, people don't buy cd's like that anymore

Took it a while to go Platinum, didn't expect it to take THIS long. But then again, people don't buy cd's like that anymore

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Quite possibly Kanye's greatest work to date.
idk about all that.....
That's what at least 30 critics say. You could certainly make that claim.

it had great production i guess but lets be serious... dude wasnt talking about a damn thing on the entire album... kanye west - subject matter = blah

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Quite possibly Kanye's greatest work to date.
idk about all that.....
That's what at least 30 critics say. You could certainly make that claim.

it had great production i guess but lets be serious... dude wasnt talking about a damn thing on the entire album... kanye west - subject matter = blah

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

opinion, opinion.

For dude to still get that kind of praise from the media and sell records especially with the Taylor Swift backlash is impressive.

opinion, opinion.

For dude to still get that kind of praise from the media and sell records especially with the Taylor Swift backlash is impressive.

opinion, opinion.

Media? Hip Hop doesnt even have a legitimate media source these days like there was years ago. Whos reviews even matter in the rap industry? Rolling Stones? how about no. Its not like years ago where people actually read XXL and Source for reviews. Music is leaked so fast these days that people can form their own opinion before the media reviewers.

opinion, opinion.

Media? Hip Hop doesnt even have a legitimate media source these days like there was years ago. Whos reviews even matter in the rap industry? Rolling Stones? how about no. Its not like years ago where people actually read XXL and Source for reviews. Music is leaked so fast these days that people can form their own opinion before the media reviewers.

i dont care who likes it... that $@%* sucks and is no way better than his previous albums... it just isnt... he's getting those ratings based off production... the songs have no meaning... its just a bunch of random bull...

i dont care who likes it... that $@%* sucks and is no way better than his previous albums... it just isnt... he's getting those ratings based off production... the songs have no meaning... its just a bunch of random bull...

But they sound good though 

But they sound good though 

he's getting those ratings based off production...

Which is false if you actually take the time to read them. You don't have to like it. Just don't also be stupid during the process.

Which is false if you actually take the time to read them. You don't have to like it. Just don't also be stupid during the process.

Which is false if you actually take the time to read them.

You don't have to like it. Just don't also be stupid during the process.

what else could it possibly be? theres no substance...

oh yea... he paid them...

Back
Top Bottom