My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

looks like it.

uyo u the same jose from the bronx who threatened to shoot craig carton on the radio?

C'mon b, there's a million Jose's in the bronx.

thinkin the same
laugh.gif

it was a joke guys
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
or was it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Some of you are confused. A jump off don't gotta be a #*+!$.

A casual sex partner, %!%+ buddy, whatever you want to call it. All mutually interchangeable with "jump off"
glad somebody knows.

OP should go just for the awkward introduction. that would make it completely worth it to me.

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Real talk OP, Just charge it to the game.

All my side pieces from college now are happily married w/kids. Just wish them luck and have fun at the wedding. When you see her say what up, congrats and keep it moving. Women are good at suppressing their freakish past anyways. I'd suggest you do the same. Unless you still have feelings.
Yep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

A casual sex partner, %!%+ buddy, whatever you want to call it. All mutually interchangeable with "jump off"
Pretty much
Nah, it's a difference fambs.  A jumpoff =/= your jumpoff.

When you point at x girl and say she is a jumpoff, that's calling her a *@@!.  If you say she was your jumpoff, that ain't really saying nothing. 

All my side pieces from college now are happily married w/kids. Just wish them luck and have fun at the wedding. When you see her say what up, congrats and keep it moving. Women are good at suppressing there freakish past anyways. I'd suggest you do the same. Unless you still have feelings.

Its not even about suppressing a freaky side, its called growing up
Most girls who are sides want to be the main and are just sticking it out until they get their turn.

They think he will eventually get rid of her and stay with me. smh

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Pretty much
Nah, it's a difference fambs.  A jumpoff =/= your jumpoff.

When you point at x girl and say she is a jumpoff, that's calling her a *@@!.  If you say she was your jumpoff, that ain't really saying nothing.  
This man knows,  and OP said he passed her as if she was told " go @#$$ my friend"

All my side pieces from college now are happily married w/kids. Just wish them luck and have fun at the wedding. When you see her say what up, congrats and keep it moving. Women are good at suppressing there freakish past anyways. I'd suggest you do the same. Unless you still have feelings.

you talkin like her man doesn't know...

her freakish ways are probably what made him fall in love...

she probably does everything he's ever dreamed of and more in the bed...

You guys use to be friends with benefits ... You both ended it and she found someone that she loves in your home boy ...now she is getting married

I don't see what the big deal is .... not all girls are virgins when they get married ....+!!! like this happens all the time

As long as she wasn't smashing the whole school i don't think you should tell him .....just congratulate them and move on

I mean, it was 5 years ago. She probably doesnt think about you, and you shouldnt even really care what she does. Just go for your friend. Also, alot of women have had multiple partners and done stuff. its whatever
Also, she was your former side jawn. A jump off is a @*@ that everybody takes a turn with.

Your boy doesn't know you smashed multiple times ? Nah we don't believe you. You need more people

did you guys not read...

SHE doesn't know they know each other...

OP but his boy on with the girl so HE knows...SHE doesn't

did you guys not read...

eh. Best thing to do in that case then is just deny the groomsman thing and act like you guys arent that close. If OP shows up to the wedding doing the Fresh Prince/Jazz handshake with the groom, the bride is gonna put 2 and 2 together. 

did you guys not read...

He is a potential groomsman, do you really think she doesnt know its him.
Before you ask a  groomsman you have to know his build to know who he can walk with

^ he said it was 4-5 years ago...

unless she remembers his measurements from then there's no reason to think she knows for sure who he is...

she aks her man his height and put him w/whatever bridesmaid fits...its not that serious to everyone that all of the wedding party matches perfectly

laugh.gif

Am I the only one that thinks OP's friend is a fool for falling in love with someone that OP was hittin on the regular. Yea you can say that, "You can't help if you fall in love with someone." Ugh, yes you can. I wouldn't have even opened up emotionally to that woman in the first place knowing my dude had been bustin all types of nuts inside of her. I don't understand how your friend allowed himself to get that deep. (Literally and FIguratively)
Originally Posted by jbpkickz

love is love pleighboi , plus u know it's all about opp
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

eat the wedding cake

laugh.gif

^ he said it was 4-5 years ago...

unless she remembers his measurements from then there's no reason to think she knows for sure who he is...

she aks her man his height and put him w/whatever bridesmaid fits...its not that serious to everyone that all of the wedding party matches perfectly

laugh.gif
I dont believe OP
People are shallow they want to know how the bridal party looks.

This is why facebook exist
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom